or Connect

Posts by thenanyu

It will not. We are targeting international shipping for September / pre-holidays. Our most popular items sell out in hours at the moment, and opening up to international will completely light our servers on fire. We just hired an awesome production manager, so that should be ramping up ASAP.Not planned as of now. The fabric is really flowy and light, which is a bit counter to our philosophy of producing really accessible basics for men.Hey badtzwang, delivery confs via...
Related point, what's your definition of a "good" school? IMO, the only thing that matters about a school are: 1. What it's name is, and what prospective employers / other people think about your when they read that line on your resume. 2. The kinds of networking opportunities you are afforded for attending, whether it's from classmates, professors, or employers that recruit out of specific campuses. The quality of education seems rather moot to me, almost to the point...
I disagree. Luck has a big part to play if you are doing more "interesting" stuff in finance. The vast majority of stuff is lower risk, less interesting for journalists to write about, but still pays really well.
The free tee rewards are redeemable on the basic tees only - I don't know when the next restock of the Ryan is, I will find out for you.
He meant that our shirts are made of pima, I think. Yes they are.
Thanks dude!You have PM.Like others have said the difference between Pima and Supima cotton is that Supima is a trademark that can be applied to Pima cotton that comes 100% from the US. Normally, cotton come from a lot of different sources and are mixed together, so there isn't a guarantee of country of origin for the fibers themselves. It was for like 5 seconds but we appreciated the shout out.Nice to hear that your stuff stayed dry, getting caught in the rain with papers...
Oh no. If you have a defective shirt, PM me and I will get it squared away for you.As to the weekender price, under $100
Details:1. There will be 4 colorways, each has a different color contrast stripe.2. They are not waxed canvas, and they have a nylon lining so they will keep your stuff pretty dry if you get caught in the rain.In other news, we just restocked many of the men's t-shirts.
You are paying for the learning but also for the connections - they have a job fair at the end of the thing with an 80% placement rate, and if you get a placement, ou get half your tuition back.
Our philosophy is to not have flagship type retail locations, but...We are planning to have a pop-up shop in NYC in a little bit. I will release details as we get things planned, but it will give people who haven't felt our products in person a chance to touch and try on shirts.\The fit is unchanged. The pima cotton is actually a little bit heavier, but it drapes almost the same.