or Connect

Posts by marshmba

Hi--How much for the black belt alone? I'm in the US. Thanks
Fratelli Rossetti and Ballys are now SOLD
Bump for a good seller. I bought a 8.5 UK from this seller--excellent shoes (not seconds), quick shipping, smooth transaction-thank you
SOLD Spectacular New in Box Vass Chelsea Oxfords - Color is rich brown (Vass calls this Antique Cognac) in premium calf leather on the sleek U last. Completely handmade in Budapest. These are not seconds or display samples. The marked size is EU 42 and this will fit a true US 9 best, in my estimation. Outsole measurements are length 11 7/8 inches and width 4 1/4 inches (at widest part). Bought these thinking they were size 42.5 (that's what I was told) but they're 42....
Stefanobi's are SOLD.
exact length and width in inches please
LAST drop and then off to Ebay. 9--now 1-- pairs of shoes from my rotation with low use. Well cared for, never worn in rain/snow and nourished with Meltonian leather conditioner after each wear. Please add $10 for US/Canada Shipping (international will be I expect $30 for most countries) Shoe trees are not included. Paypal please--thanks. Gucci Genuine LIZARD SKIN (not calfskin) wingtip loafers in burgundy Calf and burgundy Suede. Suede is dark wine red--looks lighter in...
What's the exact length and width, in inches, please?
payment sent to your Paypal
What's the waist? Sartorio typically has waist suppression but as this was made for the US market, and given that at 20 inches shoulders are broader than typical sartorio 42, maybe not?