or Connect

Posts by marshmba

Hi--What is the length please? Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Hi--How much for the black belt alone? I'm in the US. Thanks
Fratelli Rossetti and Ballys are now SOLD
Bump for a good seller. I bought a 8.5 UK from this seller--excellent shoes (not seconds), quick shipping, smooth transaction-thank you
SOLD Spectacular New in Box Vass Chelsea Oxfords - Color is rich brown (Vass calls this Antique Cognac) in premium calf leather on the sleek U last. Completely handmade in Budapest. These are not seconds or display samples. The marked size is EU 42 and this will fit a true US 9 best, in my estimation. Outsole measurements are length 11 7/8 inches and width 4 1/4 inches (at widest part). Bought these thinking they were size 42.5 (that's what I was told) but they're 42....
Stefanobi's are SOLD.
exact length and width in inches please
LAST drop and then off to Ebay. 9--now 1-- pairs of shoes from my rotation with low use. Well cared for, never worn in rain/snow and nourished with Meltonian leather conditioner after each wear. Please add $10 for US/Canada Shipping (international will be I expect $30 for most countries) Shoe trees are not included. Paypal please--thanks. Gucci Genuine LIZARD SKIN (not calfskin) wingtip loafers in burgundy Calf and burgundy Suede. Suede is dark wine red--looks lighter in...
What's the exact length and width, in inches, please?
payment sent to your Paypal