or Connect

Posts by stu00a

I wonder how they still have those stuffs from couple years back. I remember those yellow aviator jackets and those bucklebacks from two years back at outlets. 75% off happens probably once in a year or something and usually store is empty when they do have one. Goldlabelny will bring his friends and family to wipe out the store once 75% starts.
You get like sale and their shipment info?
You're going to need the code to show them.
You can check out the mall website to see if there's any coupon.
 He's not kidding guys. I remember I paid like $1500 fine for going against B&S rules back in couple years ago.
I know they had coupons when they opened but since some point they stopped offering coupons.   Maybe because they want to maximize their profits and think don't need coupons at all to boost sales?
 Woodbury PSR stores don't have any coupon. Price isn't that good compared to last weeks of clearance at full retail stores.
I believe he works at full retail store. Possibly at Bal Harbour store. 
Why don't you call the distribution center in NC? They should be able to help you.
I remember when I was at the Dolphin Mall many years back when they had good amount of RRL but I hear that they don't carry PSR anymore?   I know Polo Factory Store in Aurora, IL has Denim and Supply section.