or Connect

Posts by stu00a

You probably buy and return too many times and RL flagged you or your credit card. Call them or go for a chargeback.
 Definitely miss those Incotex/Mabitex days.
Bunch of New Arrivals AND MORE PURPLE LABEL AND DRESS SHOES. MAKE SURE TO CHECK ALL THE ITEMS OUT! AND MAKE SURE TO PM ME for Another 10% OFF         Shipping to 92833, USA   NWT Ralph Lauren RRL DOUBLE RL Gray Selvedge Selvedge Button Front Work Shirt...
Ralph Lauren Chapman Wingtip Oxford   Brand New In Box Burnished leather upper Lace-up Wingtip styling with brogue details & perforated orb Round toe Fully lined in leather Leather insole Leather sole Made in Italy   Retail $995   Selling Price $299 Shipped within US Please Add $40 For International Shipping   Paypal Preferred   Size 11 (4 Available) Size 11.5 (2 Available) Size 12 (1 Available)    
 Definitely. But there is flat rate shipping $15 will be added. Some SA's can waive it with manager's approval but some say straight out no.
I heard RRL is doing additional 30% off the lowest ticked price. And I believe it goes same for the RL merchandises as well.
Anybody been to NYC store during the sale? What's the selections like?
Cool pieces are gone right after they put them out.