or Connect

Posts by stu00a

1. Corneliani Solid Navy Suit 42R   SOLD   Measurements: Chest: 22 Shoulder: 18.75 Sleeves: 26.5 (with about 1 inch if not more) Length: 31   Pants:  Waist: Approximately 36 but with ~2 inches to let out Length:32 (+2) Rise: 11 Flat front                         2. Canali Solid Navy Blazer 44R Travel Fabric Double Vented Worn 2-3 times   SOLD   Chest: 22" Shoulder: 18.70" Sleeve: 25.50" Length:...
Could you provide me a inner tag(manufacture) and sleeve length?   Thanks
All items are brand new with tag. All are made of Italian cashmere. Retails range between $398 - $425 Great Holiday Gifts. All items include free shipping within US. International shipping is $35 for the first item and $5 extra each added. Please note the item number and size on Paypal note. There is no hold. First come first serve.   If you want more than one quantity in certin size and color, please PM me because I have multiple quantities in some...
 Not anymore. There is a Ralph Lauren store in Woodbury Commons. It's an outlet concept but close to end-of season price at full retail price stores. But collections are pretty recent so there could be some deals to be had. Not a lot of RRLs make to outlets these days. Maybe RL tightened up their inventories recently or maybe they are just stocking up at the warehouse so they can send it to outlets when they are ready to make some rooms for coming seasons. What I heard...
Folks, I have a batch of RLPL White Dress Shirts Spread Collar Two styles : Button Cuff and French Cuff   Brand New With Tag I will try to update the quantity as quickly as possible. First come first serve. There is no hold or anything. There is no multiple discount since starting price is already low. Retails on these are ranges from $425 to $495. Price is $90 shipped USPS First Class. Shipping is free CONUS. International Shipping is $35 Priority...
Anybody know how to sign up for corporate account? I had them like 5 years ago... But lost it 
Woodbury had great selections of Black Labels but they are only 50% off
  I would like to know this as well.