or Connect

Posts by JensenH

I like mine.
You're welcome. Mine is a summer weight wool jacket, hence I paired it with cotton pants. Since it is still quite warm where I live, my heavier woolens are in the back of the closet and I did not feel like digging last night.Yours being a worsted wool, you can pair it with beige or navy cords.Cashmere Loro Piana jacket. Luciano Barbera shirt. Missoni scarf. B.B. navy cords.With Sulka light taupe wool pants.
charcoal is the obvious choice. But navy and Khaki will also work Brunello Cucinelli jacket. Dunhill pink with blue stripes shirt. Ferragamo tie. Robert Talbott p.s. Saks cotton pants. Borrelli shirt. Zegna tie. Faconnable p.s. Agnona Khakis
Had you read my first post carefully, you would have known I was referring to his tie knot being too small. For the record, I had edited my last post to clarify any confusion.
Are you saying that we can only post positive, fawning comments? If so, Foo is himself one of the most egregious violators. Make no mistake, I think his outfit is great. But his tie knot is too small.The comments from ass-kissers are sickening.Also, leave my mother out of this. Your post is revolting and reveals more about your sick mind than anything else.Finally, had I wanted more attention, I would had posted pix of me in this thread.
Absolutely. Frankly, the fact that so many SFers fawn over Foo just because of who he is is sickening.Much better. Good job.
You did well. If you want to add another suit, a light gray PoW or a solid beige/tan one would be nice.
Translation: I have no pictures to show because I am a shill, so I will go on the offensive instead.
Fedora looks good, but it doesn't go with jeans -- which is too tight btw. And please, don't pop the collar.
Very well actually.