or Connect

Posts by JensenH

For the result to be valid, a poll has to be scientific. You cannot poll the opinions of those here on the forum and extrapolate the data to represent the overall population. For one, SFers are over-whelmingly male. Two, we are clothes horses who spend much more of our disposable income on clothes than the average Joe. Three, we are much more knowledgeable about clothes and therefore less gullible to designer hypes and fads. Finally, you don't need to poll...
Quote: Originally Posted by binge I provide universal access to all knowledge...for free. And I always thought either SF get together organizer or competition eater.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy who the F would send Sam a hate mail??? can't take a joke??!! +1. Whoever he is, he has no sense of humor, or the guts to post the hateful comment on this thread instead of sending a sneaky PM. I am sure 99.9999% of us here love your pix, Mr. Sam.
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Drop to clear. Fundraising to get married. It is indeed beautiful. Don't need a wallet at the moment though. Congrats on your upcoming marriage. Check your PM.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artigas This is not a question of sweet talk vs. straight talk. This is a question of minding one's own business vs. going out of one's way to ridicule. Your tailor has only slightly more call to comment on your weight than a stranger you meet on the street, and only then as it relates to your specific transaction--e.g. "a large man like yourself should probably go for a more conservative-styled suit; here are some options I'd...
Quote: Originally Posted by mjHession This one is for some laughs, as well as some advice. I recently decided I wanted to find a better tailor in my area (30 min north of Philly). I find about this guy Joe Centofani, he seems to be regarded as the best around here on SF, so I go in there and I think it's his daughter who probably about mid 40's, tells me im too young to be this big (im 24 and wear a 48r). I told her that i have lost some weight a few...
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos He lives with his mum, he should STFU about mortgage calculators.
[quote=apropos;2553898]If this is true, what a wanker. dr.no, Yeah, what an asshole. BTW, is Tarmac a friend of dr.no?
Stunning shoes. And thanks for the great pix.
Quote: Originally Posted by GucciKid I was at the Lobb factory in August and was very impressed. There were a ton of shoes there, though not too many boots, in a wide range of sizes and colours. The best part was that nothing was over $450-500 US. Definitely a must visit. C&J on the other hand was fairly disappointing. Not much of a selection and the handgrades they had on offer were only about $50 cheaper than in stores, and they definitely looked...