or Connect

Posts by JensenH

Quote: Originally Posted by pdial You couldn't be more wrong about this. The cleaners were sued by a judge because they lost his pants and he thought that their "Satisfaction Guaranteed" entitled him to $54-67 mil for the lost pants. They eventually found his pants and even offered to settle for $12000. The case was thrown out The dry cleaners paid their legal fees through fund raising and the judge eventually lost his job. Do a little research. The...
What would you do if the roles were reversed? Before answering without mulling it over, consider the following: What if 1) the clothes the customer brought in were defective, or if you somehow lose them? Are you willing to assume liability? (have you heard of the case where a dry-cleaner was sued for $54 million by a customer who claim his pants were lost? The lawsuit was tossed, but the legal bills and psychological toll devastated the dry cleaner.) 2) you lose...
Quote: Originally Posted by clausc True, I tried a wool peacoat size 50 and was too big. However, I bought a car coat same size which is rather slim and cannot wear with a sport jacket underneath. But I've never seen BC sweaters that need a size up. Unless one likes to wear baggy clothes... My B.C. sweater from 2-3 seasons ago was true to size. But the two I bought this year are very slim. So this year's collection is tight fitting. ...
Order at least one size up, as B.C. sweaters are very tight fitting. Also, the thick ones will be a very good buy at $375.
Quote: Originally Posted by SuitMyself Seriously! Is this for real?! $855.00 for a bow tie?!?!?!?! http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store...00024cat290918 Damn, not my size.
[quote=apropos;2588377] Are you that thick? Thick as a brick and await your enlightenment. Of course other attributes -- such as personality, intellect, kindness, compatibility etc. -- are important considerations when it comes to selecting a mate. But you must admit, physical attractiveness is a major criterion. He who is so critical of the physical appearances of women only piques the curiosity of others as to what he finds attractive.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo She's giving me my money back (the amount I asked for) and I'm keeping the bag. Peace. Will you be able to sleep well?
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos And JensenH, shame on you - you crossed a line there. How?
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan it doesn't matter to me one bit whether anybody else finds her attractive. It'll give us some idea what you find attractive.
I, for one, would like to see Foo post a picture of his significant other. We can then critique how pretty/handsome that person is.