or Connect

Posts by JensenH

Sadly, they no longer fit and I had donated them. If you want to see vicuna jackets, I did buy 2 OTR ones as replacement and I can post pictures of those.
I wanted a vicuna sport coat. While I was at it, I also commissioned a 3 piece charcoal gray wool suit and a 2 piece ivory tropical wool suit.
I had bespoke suits and sport coat made in the past, so it is very presumptuous for you to assert that I would never buy bespoke trousers in the first place. I am just fortunate to have a physique that many OTR items fit me to a T (except for sleeve lengths).BTW, congratulations on writing such fine PR posts. I hope you will be duly compensated by Ambrosi for that and for organizing his upcoming trunk show. You fully deserve it.
Did you buy dress shirts or nightshirts?
There is no deception. You got what you ordered. Don't blame others for your ignorance of what a seersucker is.
^^ He works even harder in taking people's money.
+1
To be a liberal's darling, she has to be a black, transgender, handicapped -- excuse me, physically-challenged, undocumented lesbian.
It is difficult to make recommendations without knowing your budget and preferred cut (silhouette) of the sport coat. This link is very informative on the quality and workmanship of various brands. http://www.styleforum.net/t/140387/the-styleforum-working-hierarchical-suit-quality-list-sfwhsql
Europeans are more dressy than Americans. So linen pants, khakis wore with polo tees or linen shirts are recommended. Shorts will be appropriate on the cruise but not in some Italian churches. I always travel with at least one sport coat. It will come in handy for evening functions. So bring along a linen or tropical wool unlined S.C. A collapsible Panama hat will add a dash of style in addition to shielding you from the hot Southern European sun. Have fun.