or Connect

Posts by JensenH

Very elegant.
To check out the veiled Christ statue
After having eaten many pizzas in Italy without knive and fork, including Sorbillo in Napoli, I now realized that I, along with all the other Neapolitan diners there, was being uncouth.BTW, your hat is too big for your head.
Let's.
"I can see that you do not like being called negative" Do you? Does anyone? Especially when you baselessly asserted that I "revel in negativity"? My valid criticism of SA"s lack of business ethics and his outrageous personal conducts is considered "negative" in your book? But it is not just about being "called negative", DWW falsely accused me of gossiping which is libel. "your "sincere opinion" were mocking and insulting" If you are against mocking and insulting, why...
I posted in response to DWW's comment: "I also think there are a lot of people who come into this thread to shit it up or to revel in gossip (Journeyman, Jensen, and others). They'll say things like they'll never buy from such a dishonest person, but they were never going to buy bespoke trousers in the first place -- so that kind of comment just adds to this sort of crazy, negative, pile-on that happens in this thread." (Italic added)Not knowing anything about me, my...
So people who expresses their sincere opinions are reveling in negativity? That only praises are allowed on Styfo because anything critical -- even when factual -- are "piling on"?You cited one -- count it, one -- comment I posted about a less than ideal fit and one comment about a senior member's crabbiness, and that makes me a reveler of negativity who piles it on?Really?You admitted in your post that you have been critical of others in the past. Does that make you a...
So publicly insulting Foo by Salva on Styfo is acceptable because it is a cultural thing? Yes, this question and others are rhetorical. But why wouldn't you answer them?I suggest you re-read my posts that you mentioned because you obviously did not comprehend them.The first was my succinct way of interpreting what Foo's numerous posts about bespoke items made by Paone (former head tailor of Rubinacci) will be inferior to those made by Rubinacci. The second part was about...
If it is a cultural thang, then why other Italian tailors, besides Ambrosi and to a lesser extend Solito, do not behave this way. You still have not answered my question.I still don't really know why DWW said I was "slagging off" (whatever that means) on Rubinacci. I have absolutely no recollection of posting anything critical of Rubinacci. I posted that a Rubinacci sport coat was not a remarkable fit on a forum member because it was obvious.. I call it as it is. Is...
So all those unprofessional conducts, including publicly insulting one's customer as in the case of Foo is a cultural thing? I wonder why NSM doesn't behave this way.Look, people posting their negative experiences -- and there are quite a few -- are doing a public service. Ambrosi lovers may not mind the lengthy waits, the appalling lack of communications, the lies, and other unprofessional conducts from Ambrosi. But potential customers who do mind are warned what to...