or Connect

Posts by JensenH

If it is true, I have not noticed. But then I don't pay too much attention on minute details.
Those jeans are ruined alright. But why wear them to a doctor's exam room? Even the best surgeon won't be able to fix them.
Go to the suit hierarchy link http://www.styleforum.net/t/140387/the-styleforum-working-hierarchical-suit-quality-list-sfwhsql/1305. Skip to the last pages where somewhat a consensus has been reached.Also, lose the pocket square and tie bar at a job interview.
^^ I am unable to view the jacket because the LP website will not load the picture. Of the cashmere S.C. and jackets that I own, one S.C. was purchased some 8 years or so ago, as was a deerskin leather jacket lined in cashmere, another S. C. about 3-4 years ago, and a windbreaker reversible to cashmere last year (which I have worn only a couple of times with the cashmere facing inside.) None of cashmere goes out of shape or pills -- and I am not delicate with my...
Armani does not make such gaudy monstrosities -- cheap fabric, ghetto pattern, hideous design, etc.
A very obvious fake.
Glad to be of help.
Moneyoox20 for 20% off
I have a sudden urge for Ambrosi pants and a green Hermes wallet.
^^ McQueen died a number of years ago.