or Connect

Posts by JensenH

Canali Exclusive is the top line. It is marked as such on the label.
The first 2 are from the Sartoria Castangia line and the 3rd is from the Castangia line. I have a Sartoria Castangia jacket and have bought a Castangia jacket for my brother. The quality between the two lines are noticeable to SFers but probably not to an average person.
Sartoria Castangia has more handwork -- hand-sewn buttonholes and hand stitchings etc., and is full canvassed. Castangia has machine-made button holes and is half canvassed. Castangia is slightly below mainline Zegna in my opinion, while Sartoria Castangia is definitely above.
Sartoria Castangia is the top line. Castangia is the diffusion line (quality is still decent)
Actually both jackets are nice. If you are concerned about either one looking like a orphaned jacket, then choose the first one with the POW pattern for it clearly is a sport coat. It is also quite versatile as you can dress it down by wearing it with a pair of bone-colored cotton pants and a light blue or white polo shirt. Alternatively, you can dress it up with a sky blue shirt, maroon tie and light gray trousers.
BTW, the first one is fine as a sport coat.
FTFY
Now that is an excellent fit.
Yup, power to the people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO2ebiuV3hU
I was referring to Itsstillmatt's photos