or Connect

Posts by Brogued

Loake Blackfriars aren't bad.
My street looks like a flea market right now. I might go offer 75 cents for the Big Wheel somebody's using to hold their space.
Can't tell on my screen, are those Aldens dark brown?
Well, it was done by vote. For many people, especially of a certain age, "Take Five" is the The jazz tune. If you play in a jobbing band, it's hard to get through the night without somebody requesting it. I certainly never need to hear (or play) it again.
[quote=Mr T;4096258] Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 Just in time for the Super Bowl. Discuss. Questionable: I agree, Danny White was always questionable but his backups were also not the answer. Roger Staubach left big shoes to fill. That blue trench Landry is wearing is awesome.
^^ Yes.
I certainly agree with what you're saying. It's hard to reason with the unreasonable, though. I've seen some ugly consequences of chair removal.
The Atlantic recordings box set called "Birth of Soul" is really great. It's 3cd's. There are other Atlantic collections, but this one is my favorite. No fat on this one.
Another vote for changing the tie. Socks are pretty muted and look good with suit and shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. White I said "The Searchers" as soon as I clicked on the thread title. Still, I gotta give honorable mention to Big Country as it captures my disgust with rural ignorance. A Bad Day At Black Rock....best of the "modern" Westerns. Comedy: Cat Ballou. Love "Bad Day at Black Rock." First time I really enjoyed Spencer Tracy.