or Connect

Posts by Brogued

Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel the windowpane and pinstripe suits look to costumey/apparel arts for me. The rest of the stuff is marvelous, elegant but seemingly extremely comfortable. great color cordination also. The last pic with the guy and the girl, looks like a Jcrew suit on an old guy. ..
What are the measurements on the Pendleton, please?
Quote: Originally Posted by sexandcandy You honestly think the Bulls are making the finals? Who knows? They could. I wouldn't bet against the Celtics, but the East looks wide open.
"Never" is not a good word. White linen in the summer can be great.
I'd stay away from the Florsheims. Leather quality is pretty terrible. They start to look bad and cheap quickly. EBAY, Allen Edmonds Shoe Bank, and B&S on this forum are good places to find much better shoes in your price range.
The Loake Buckingham is not dissimilar and is in your price range.
Quote: Originally Posted by unclesam099 What is your size as measured on the Brannock device? What kinda arch? I'm a 13D as measured on a Brannock, and 11.5 might end up being too small Just trying to get an idea. I really like how these look. Check out the special order link. They can be ordered in 12.5. I'm thinking about it now.
Quote: Originally Posted by ibleedwhite Yeah then I think about it...on talent alone..they should be able to do amazing things..but who actually thought this season was Heat's "Season"... They dont have any pieces that make championship teams. Role Players, a bench, big men. Yes, this. They don't have enough to make a team. That was clear before the season started. They could be scary in a couple years, if they stick together and add pieces....
That was a nice surprise. Too bad I wear a 13D.
Nicely done. You were the Easter egg security guard.