or Connect

Posts by Batistuta

lands.to/aNu9 into browser.. discount appears at checkout.
J. Crew Irvine Jacket - Vintage Fatigue Color Size: XL Price Drop: $110 A cold-weather update to our popular Langham jacket, styled in our warmest wool. Inspired by traditional hunting jackets, our designers insisted on loading it up with completely authentic details. Ruggedly refined, it's just as much at home in the country woodlands as it is in the concrete jungle (and it's one every guy should have in his sights). Wool/nylon. Standing collar. Chest flap pockets,...
J. Crew Irvine Jacket - Vintage Fatigue Color Size: XL Price Drop: $110 A cold-weather update to our popular Langham jacket, styled in our warmest wool. Inspired by traditional hunting jackets, our designers insisted on loading it up with completely authentic details. Ruggedly refined, it's just as much at home in the country woodlands as it is in the concrete jungle (and it's one every guy should have in his sights). Wool/nylon. Standing collar. Chest flap pockets,...
Quote: Originally Posted by jakejake U can return to any Sears store.. doesn't matter if there's a LE store there or not. Yeah. Looks as though it's just us Canucks getting the shaft.
So apparently, without notice, as of June 1st, it is no longer possible to make returns at Sears (in Canada anyways). Went down to Sears Pacific Centre today to return a pair of shorts and the sales clerk told me the news. Obviously I was a little annoyed and pointed out that my invoice didn't tell me of the change of policy. She agreed and put me through to LEC cumstomer service and they confirmed this shite news. So, as a heads up to all, unless you live near an...
Quote: Originally Posted by B.R.Judge That is it exactly, thank you so much Batistuta. You're welcome.
Quote: Originally Posted by B.R.Judge No, I don't think that is the brand. None of the ones I could find online looked anything like them. Spring Court http://hypebeast.com/2010/05/spring-...lo-cut-canvas/
Quote: Originally Posted by Dinky89484 Use the code BLOOM30 and pin 2892 through today (Tuesday May 3rd) and you'll get 30% off the highest REGULARLY priced item in your cart. I tried to apply the coupon on a SALES item and it didn't work. Still a pretty good deal though. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters and Lands' End Canvas purchases.
Quote: Originally Posted by fromega @eseanyang There's exactly five hits returned for the google search "gentleman's traveler" cigar. There's five pictures in google image search and the only one that is actually the GT cigar is one the lonesome picture I can find on this thread. There's dozens of the black cherry pics on here. I didn't think it'd hurt to ask for a couple more of another colour. Thanks for the friendly response to my first post on SF,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur So I've always wanted a high quality pair of 514s, and once I saw those, I decided why not.. Took them just a day to get here with standard Levi's shipping, and I'm glad I ordered. Got my true size and it fits just right, slim and straight, more so than the regular 514s. I really like the fit, hopefully they won't stretch too much. Obviously not going near a washing machine any time soon. I'll see how they do...