or Connect

Posts by Rolex Luthor

Agree this is the best option of what you presented.After Starting today, you need to spend a LOT more time lurking here. And maybe donate your clothes, especially those brown shoes and your ties, to charity and start over.
You're in Urkel territory now, my friend.
I tuck my undershirt into the waistband of my boxer briefs. It stays put.
Mine too. Wearing the same thing every day is for characters in Wes Anderson movies. I wear a lot of white shirts, but I also wear a lot of blue shirts, pink shirts, striped shirts, windowpane shirts. I even have a glen plaid shirt. They all look good.
The point is that extending your arm and discreetly pulling back your sleeve to glimpse a classic wristwatch is a much more elegant movement than fishing around in your pocket (or, God forbid, your belt-mounted holster) for a mobile phone.
If you're going to go tieless, I think it also helps to wear a patterned shirt. To me, a solid white or blue shirt just makes it look like the wearer forgot his tie. George Clooney and Tom Ford are exempted from this rule.
No, the lapels aren't too wide. The gorge and button stance are kind of high, though.
I don't really see how this happened -- would it have been the plastic stays in the collar points? If so, it may not be noticeable, and remember to remove them next time.If something melted onto the shirt, you may be able to un-melt it by covering the plastic with a thin towel and holding a warm iron over it. The plastic will melt and be absorbed into the towel.
Watches are not usually meant for fashion. Watches are meant for timekeeping. That said, there are beautiful watches and there are ugly watches, and everything in between. A beautiful watch would fit under your shirtsleeve. A gentleman would display it subtly.
Yes.OP: Don't wear a four-button suit jacket. I don't mean to the interview. I mean ever.