or Connect

Posts by Rolex Luthor

Given those choices I would choose chinos, because I find them far more comfortable (especially for being crammed onto a crowded flight) than jeans. They would look better, too. A nice pair of worsted wool trousers would be better yet.
Glen plaid Houndstooth Tweeds Courduroy if environment is casual enough Navy blazers of all manner (DB, SB, hopsack, flannel, linen, etc.) For sping/summer, unstructured cotton jackets in solid colors
"Unreceptive" is not the same as "wrong."
Overeducated Thug
Those look like the tags on my Canali suit.
Standard practice is to wear socks of a color/tone close to the pants rather than matching the shoe. That way, when there is a glimpse of sock, it will be perceived as an extension of the leg and not the foot. Assuming that one would rather be seen has having longer legs vs. bigger feet. I am not a fan of whimsical dress, but since this is a celebratory event, you have a little bit of license to ignore the above and wear socks that add a dash of color -- maybe something...
You wore jeans to the office four days in a row, and you want to be MORE consistent?I'd say you're plenty consistent already. Plus, IMO, GQ-smart is a lot closer to hipster-ish than it is to classic business attire.
I wear a Rolex Datejust 1601, but I didn't pay a dime for it. I inherited it, and I was deeply honored that I was the intended recipient. If your friend can live with himself while gleefully wearing a fake Rolex, that's his choice. There's no law against being a douchebag. But would he bequeath that POS watch to a loved one? And, by the way, it's not that hard for those of us who know watches to tell fake from real.
If you like the look of Breitlings, but want something a little dressier on a brown leather strap, consider an Omega Co-Axial DeVille. Sporty, yet elegant. If you want something even more on the elegant side but with a sport history, I recommend the JLC Reverso. I think you can get steel models of each in your budget range. When you say you would like a "chrono" with a sweeping second hand, do you mean a chronometer or a chronograph? A chronograph's second hand, if it has...
1. Button stance way too high and lapel notch too high for my taste 2. Too wide in the shoulders 3. Hard to tell if sleeve length is OK by the way you're standing 4. What happened to the buttons on your shirt? 5. What happened to your tie? 6. Tuck in that pocket square