or Connect

Posts by Rolex Luthor

You should also think about suing your parents.
Hermes Man and Thrift Vader in the same thread. We live in blessed times, my brothers.
Even better, donate lots of money to charity. The events people will quickly send you invitations to black-tie galas.
I've been on TV.
It really depends on your workplace, but trousers and a sportcoat is a good combination most places these days. The easiest thing to start with is a classic navy blazer and some gray, olive and khaki trousers. Then move carefully into traditional patterned jackets. A gray herringbone is a good choice, as are glen check, houndstooth, etc. I would stay away from solid black for jackets, and black can also be tricky for trousers. Some people here will warn against navy...
I actually have a black shawl-collar cardigan. It's OK but less versatile than my navy, gray and green cardigans. Look into shawl collars if you want a classic, more refined look.
This kind of shoe already exists. It's called "take the train." Seriously, why would anyone go from Brooklyn to Manhattan every day by foot in dress shoes? Even if your feet didn't shrivel and die, the shoes soon would.
Cardigans are more versatile than pullover V-neck sweaters, and maybe a step up in formality -- they can substitute for a jacket in casual settings. I'm not a fan of this particular example because of 1. the visible logo and 2. the color. For the love of all that is decent, yes, you must always use a shirt underneath. And by that I mean a SHIRT. You know, with buttons and a collar. Not a T-shirt. Do not button the bottom button. If worn properly, it would go well with the...
Couldn't help but think of the Blues Brothers: We got both kinds, country AND western.
If you make choices based on what is "just about back" or whatever, soon enough you'll be dumping your wide lapels the way you're currently dumping your micro lapels. Instead, make choices based on classic styles that flatter you. Do wide lapels look good on your body shape?