or Connect

Posts by Rolex Luthor

I bet it will look great ... on your wife/girlfriend.
I hope you're joking.
Corduroy trousers (not jeans) might be an option for cooler weather.
Round toe would be better than square toe no matter your shoe size, or even whether you had feet at all. Please burn your current shoes at your earliest convenience.I wear a US size 12 and I find that while there is no disguising large feet, captoe shoes reduce the effect somewhat more than wholecuts, moctoes, etc. because the captoe line provides a visual break in the vamp. Wear solid neutrals (black, brown, Cordovan) rather than spectators or more fashion-forward colors...
At least he didn't ask whether he can "rock" them.
Irish walking hat
This sounds very good. You have all good elements. Make sure all fit well -- fit is something that's often neglected but is crucially important to your look.
Ryan, Your taste in clothing is so underdeveloped that it's tempting to think that you're a troll, posting your questions just to aggravate the Classic Menswear forum. However, since I spent five years in Iowa in the 1990s, I suspect that you're quite sincere. It's good that you want to improve your style, but you're not necessarily moving in the right direction. One obvious issue is that the things you've chosen -- synthetic, logoed sporting gear and untucked fishing...
You should also think about suing your parents.
Hermes Man and Thrift Vader in the same thread. We live in blessed times, my brothers.