or Connect

Posts by theshonen8899

These have only been tried on. This pair comes from back when Ande was still using the streaky denim and before he incorporated the batwing pocket design. This is also back when he was still handmaking his denim. Very rare, very unique, and very beautiful denim. Measurements BiG style: Waist: 32 Front Rise: 9.5 Back Rise: 13 Thigh: 10.5 Knee: 7.5 Opening: 7.5 Inseam: 33.5 Let me know if you need any other camera shots or if you have questions.
And no these are sanforized and not selvedge.
No the pics were taken with flash so they definitely exaggerated the streaky appearance. The denim is more subtle but noticeable close up, which I find looks absolutely amazing. It also looks great when faded, you can look up other people's pairs online. Words can't express how much I wish I could fit these.
ande whall grifter measurements Waist: 16 Front Rise: 10 Thigh: 10.5 Knee: 7.5 Leg Opening: 8 Inseam: 34 Sorry for the late response.
These have been worn for a little more than a week. The faded areas have been captured in the photos. You can start to see the neat Puma stripe fade on the back pockets. Measurements BiG style: Waist: 32 Front Rise: 10 Back Rise: 13.5 Thigh: 11.5 Knee: 9 Opening: 9 Inseam: 33
These are raw Captial E Matchsticks that were in production years ago. These are beautiful jeans with soft but shiny denim and handmade qualities. These are no longer being made so they are bound to become very rare very soon.
These are a very rare pair of Ande Whall Grifters, back when he was still using the streaky denim. Let me know if you need any other camera shots or if you have questions.
Levi's Capital E Matchsticks Raw Indigo sz 29 Condition: Worn for a week; no signs of fading $70 shipped. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PM me for more pictures. Purchases made through PayPal.
I am selling an Active Gift card with a balance of $69.60 for $59 with free shipping via Paypal. You can take a look at their stuff at www.activerideshop.com Thanks!
I can't believe you just tried to explain the concept of raw denim to your mother.