or Connect

Posts by longskate88

I have the below samples, that were originally bought from The Perfumed Court within the last two months. I kept the ones I liked and am passing the rest on - all sizes are approximate, I might've used a couple drops or sprays from each but this is a good opportunity to get a selection of popular fragrances conveniently. All are EDT unless otherwise indicated. The samples are (see photo for sprays vs. vials): Creed Aventus ~2ML Versace Man Eau Fraiche ~1.5ML Gucci Pour...
Yes, take it - I was experiencing minor depression/apathy/low energy symptoms for about a year and couldn't shake them. I didn't consider D3 supplements since I view myself as outdoorsy - unfortunately, I'm only outdoors early in the morning, or on weekends wearing full sunscreen. As such, my D levels were quite low despite living in San Diego. After I started taking some (5,000 IUs every other day, NOW brand) I feel 100% better (along with lifting a little more and...
Still available.
This is still available. Thanks,
SOLD
Thinking money will make you happy is such a trap I can't explain it - read Status Anxiety or a similar book on happiness. Maybe examine your motivations for wanting some arbitrary figure. Why $200K? I'm guessing that'll put you comfortably near the top in earnings among your immediate peers? Congratulations, you'll still be lonely and depressed, just in a slightly larger apartment. There will always be someone richer than you, better looking than you, and happier than...
Does anyone have recommendations for a book on flirting and other interpersonal tips? I've read How to Win Friends and Influence People and loved it, so something along those lines. I haven't read The Game, but I understand it's not very 'authentic'. Dating, networking, body language, humor, etc. Share your favorites!
Marc New York Duffel (!19" x 12" x 12") Good condition, only minor scuffs on the bottom. Suede/brown canvas with a fabric interior and zip pocket, plus two zipped out end pockets. Unstructured style, I use it with a folded up paper shopping bag inside to give it some structure and it works great. Comes with shoulder strap. I accept paypal, and try to ship USPS Priority unless it's cost prohibitive, then I'll use a flat rate box. Prefer USA sales. Asking $62 shipped.
Marc New York Duffel (!19" x 12" x 12") Good condition, only minor scuffs on the bottom. Suede/brown canvas with a fabric interior and zip pocket, plus two zipped out end pockets. Unstructured style, I use it with a folded up paper shopping bag inside to give it some structure and it works great. Comes with shoulder strap. I accept paypal, and try to ship USPS Priority unless it's cost prohibitive, then I'll use a flat rate box. Prefer USA sales. Asking $62 shipped.
Seems like divorce destroys about 50% of marriages, but I don't see people saying divorce "makes marriage less meaningful." I don't believe it should be outlawed, however, as I think it's a necessary option that both parties should have the right to choose.