or Connect

Posts by Pezzaturra

Quote: Originally Posted by dipper_dab Love the new vintage and industrial fashion: Found this trolley at www.bubbledrum.co.uk Does anyone know where you can buy Jielde lights from ? Thanks. You are such a noob, any experts here would tell you that this is post modern meatpacking-revival not vintage industrial. /sarcasm
There is no doubt in my mind that there are more muslim victims of religious terrorists than westrners. There is no doubt that US did everything it could to pour gasoline on the fire of extremism. With the absence of USSR we need a new permanent enemy and collectively, Americans are passive and stupid enough to swallow that new construct of "War on terror" and "Freedom fries". No one can rationally explain what US did after Sept 11. Every time I pass passport check I am a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Charley A little more on the Joule-Unlimited method If this was true it would have been terrible. It would mean: 1. Death of electric cars. 2. End of green energy RD funding 3. Hundred of research labs and start-up companies going bankrupt. 4. Explosion in demand on large passenger cars. 5. Traffic, pollution and congestion like never before. 6. Death of public transit projects. 7. Death of this planet...
Excuse me, but was not flotilla incident filmed and posted online? I know I saw it. So these weak-minded attempts to modify reality to fit one's believes are very disappointing. P.S. I have a good friend who grew up in Bethlehem, he still owns house there. He told me on one occasion that he sincerely wished the whole Israel was demilitarized zone under international control. He does not believe in either jewish nor muslim control. He is Christian BTW and I tend to agree...
Stopped working for me as message : CODE EXPIRED is now permanently printed on my Shopping Cart page. Clearing browser cookies or using different browser does not help.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood I've found with "premium" brands the sales staff can be terrible. I'm young (22) and when I went in to talk to them about an S5 on behalf of my dad they simply laughed and suggested that it would be too expensive. Naturally I left. I then headed to the Aston Martin dealer, simply becuase it was there. I chatted to the SA for about 20 minutes about the merits of a used DB9 against a new S5 and he didn't once...
There is anew code Lovedreambox for 10% off on the front Yoox portal ,but it does not work for me. Yoox IT service has been going down ever since this company went public. May be you get it to work for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Charley I should have gone for that several year ago. Unfortunately there were no helath savings accounts or high deductible policies available in my state. One of those things the pols did to "help" people. I believe the best thing that could be done would be to legislate something so that all patients pay the same price for the same service, or near the same price, insured or not. I went in for a checkup finally after a...
Peak oil came around 2004/2005. Annual production has been declining world-wide ever since.
Ferrari is trying to prepare their customers to the next thing that is coming down the pike: Which is a fucking Ferrari Hybrid SUV. You hear it here first. Fiat is looking for family market, chasing Porsche.