or Connect

Posts by ec_eric

Hey guys, I have a pair of APC Black New Standards. They have been worn 5 times max. Measurements can be found here. http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=701 $80 Thanks for looking guys
Hey guys, I have two pairs of APC's for sale. First up, is APC Raw Black New Standards in sz28. They've been worn less than 10 times. $90 --> $70 OBO Measurements: Thigh: 10.5in Knee: 7.5in Leg Opening: 7in Next up, is a pair of APC Grey Petite Standards in sz30. They've only been worn a few times. Paid 200 retail for these. $100 --> $80 OBO Measurements: Thigh: 11 in Knee: 7.75 in Leg Opening: 7.25in
Hey guys, I have a pair of barely worn APC Grey Petite Standards in sz30. Don't really have a chance to wear them and looking to get rid of them. Paid 200 for these. 120 >> 90 OBO
Hey guys, you know these jeans. I have a pair of worn but unwashed APC black petite standards in 28. They were too small for me, and there is a slight tear in the crotch that I had repaired and reinforced. ' Measurements: Waist: 30 Thigh: 11 Leg Opening: 6.75 $85 60 OBO
Price drop
Hey guys, I have a pair of grey APC petite standards in 30. These jeans just couldn't make it into my rotation and have only been work a couple of times. I paid 220 for these, so just trying to recoup what I paid. Sorry for the IPhone pics. Price is 160 OBO
How worn are these?
Hey, sorry guys, I didn't even realize I forgot about all this stuff, I'm just looking for a quick sell so pm if you're still interested in pictures. The pants have been worn just a few times and are in good condition. Measurements: Waist: 16 inches Thigh: 11.25 inches Leg opening: 7.5 inches. Thanks guys.
Hey guys I have a pair of Unis Gio Chinos in khaki in sz 32. Looking to sell them for 100. Let me know guys.
bump. price drop on plaid get it quick.