or Connect

Posts by razl

...and, I finally got off the fence to take a swing at my first pair of suede shoes. I became enamored of Alden's CityMoc and/or Olstead model (I think they are the same?) when I missed out on Leffot's short run in chromexcel last year, seeing them pop up in a snuff suede had me thinking "Will I be pissed if I miss these? Yes, yes I would." ... trigger pull. Perusing other's pictures of Alden's snuff suede, it seems to run the gamut from mid-brown to a light tan,...
Been way to busy to keep poasting, but have still managed to lurk B&S quite a bit. Jaw dropped this morning when I saw NIB EG Chelsea's in delicious antique dark oak for about half price. if they were my size you would instead be seeing my post in "recent purchases" about my first pair of Chelsea's on the way... I'm so jealous, but at $590 someone should snap these up with a quickness.
That dark oak is the perfect color. And the Chelsea is the perfect biz shoe. If these were in my size, I would break the piggy bank.
Congrats on the new site. No probs to report from my end, I just coincidentally went to peruse this morning and thought "Wow, big change!" and thought I'd check in on the thread.
These are hotness.I am jealous.
Long time, no poast. Thought I'd catch up with a couple of key pieces: Always wanted a nice, big, leather weekender. One to see some adventures and grow old with. While I can't justify my true dream, one by Lotuff, in the meantime I'll fill in with J Crew's Montague. And speaking of things I really can't justify, a double breasted corduroy jacket is certainly more of a statement than a need. But, I've had my eye on this Aspesi at Frans Boone since the season...
Quote of the day.And seriously true, too.
Thought I'd chime in that I packed them off a pair of my beloved Alden shell wingtips to be resoled . While my gait is very hard on the toes their previous resoling of a pair of EG for RLPL boots with those Rickenbacker soles is still going strong 2 years later with nary any toe wear, unlike the all my from-the-manufacturer soles where the toes just get beat. The Ricken's just seem to hold up so well that I still haven't felt the need for toe taps. Anyway, now I need to...
For someone with such a low post count but earlier than me join date, you seem to have excelled at the "Lurk Moar" school; you can't go wrong with zeroing in on Ed and Mr. Shangai.ps - for those who read this and wonder what all the fuss is about ("Whassa Isaia? What 'good old days'?") this is a great deal on a great suit. If that thing had a bit more gentlemenly rise I'd be eyeing the piggy bank.