or Connect

Posts by razl

I did my duty and took a pair of boots off Gyasih's hands. For me it's a first for tan, austerities, and Meermins, so I'm looking forward to something completely different.
(sorry for my past few messages that read like a play-by-play but...) ...and, just like that, I get the "it's shipped!" message with tracking and was pleasantly shocked that Fedex from India is expecting to deliver to me in the US in 3 days. That's crazy fast, is that normal? Just curious, I've never ordered something directly from the other side of the planet before.
Follow up - I message'd Luxire and got a response from Theresa in, what, less than 5 minutes? It's shipping today or Monday.Like I told her, if I could have been patient just one more day...
I'd thought of that but wanted to ask here first to avoid bugging them with another "Is it done yet?" email, but your tact sounds good. If I get some sort of eta (1 week, 3 weeks, whatever) then I can at least stop hovering.
@Thrifter I missed the fireworks but no harm, no foul @Beatlegeuse Thanks for info, I guess I'll keep hitting refresh until I see "fulfilled!" ...and now I feel guilty for having thought at previous posters who have waited far longer "c'mon, it's a shirt, it takes time; relax".
You're absolutely right; I'm not sure what I was thinking... doh.
+1 again, plus some deer bone might help, just like with shoes.
Personally, I like the fact that when viewed from the side, forward pleats are cleaner since the opening is hidden (towards the fly). Reverse pleats, opening outward, show the inside of the fold which, to my eye, looks a tad bit messier even if they are laying perfectly flat.That said, I read somewhere that if you really want pleats for the comfort of added roominess, forward pleats provide less of it that reverse pleats; I think the thought was that the additional...
Ok, at only 2.5 weeks I'm getting antsy for my order (even though I proclaimed a few pages back that I was prepared for the first order being a longer than usual one) but I'm curious, is there any order status between "unfulfilled" and "fulfilled", like "in progress"?
I suspect you're going to get what you pay for. Take a good look at the edge of the tongue in this picture (from their plain brown captoe, here), looks like it got mauled. And that's the shoe they thought was worth taking a picture of (makes me wonder what you'll get in the mail...) If you look closely at the other pics, you can spot other problems and mismatched photos. If you don't mind rolling the dice for $150'ish pair of beaters, then maybe, but I think there are...