or Connect

Posts by razl

This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
^^^thanks to everyone above; the appreciation keeps my fire burning! Step up, here we go again... Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata. @boggly Freeman's Sporting Club - Isle of Man Jacket Size S BNWT @wigglr G. abo Napoli 52/42 Grey Flannel Suit with Red Windowpane @forsan NWT Eidos "Pincio" Bomber Jacket 38/48 Small @bmellon Cantarelli blazer, size 40R, double breasted, heavy weave cotton, HARDLY WORN! @jlees NWT Eidos Napoli Lorenzo dark...
I don't know the instrument but let me add that while an opacity measurement is helpful, what's really helpful is to see it with a flesh tone behind it to "see" how much read there is through it. I for one am very picky about my white shirts because I like them light and airy but do not want them to appear skin pink in tone when worn. I scrutinize pictures for clues to see how much I can see "through" the fabric.Instead, if you could get some sort of a standard picture...
And I can't believe I have anything to contribute on this topic but Billy Jealousy's Hydroplane is hands down the best non-astromically priced/niche-exotic shaving creme out there. Seriously.
Just had to comment that the weaving on that looks impossible. I'm in awe of what it takes to pull that off...
just an fyi... While I normally hunt dress wear at STF, today I stumbled across this in the casual section - a Borrelli wool+cash sweatshirt both in a 50 with athletic measurements (ala Isaia) and at an even more reasonable than usual price. I've been off-and-on hunting a wool sweatshirt and have bought and returned quite a few, but this one looks to be a winner. From here:...
There might be a prize for longest serving member who didn't know what that meant. Then again, my glass house needs work too...