or Connect

Posts by razl

Another round... Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata. @size38r CARUSO Grey Windowpane Wool Flannel Slim Fit Blazer 42R @kmarotta83 Edward Green Chelsea 82 Last Black Calf UK Size 7E Unworn @DiplomaticTies Classic jacket from Boggi. 52R @SimonC NOS Morabio Paris (Place Vendome) Hand-Stitched Baby Crocodile Wallet @SimonC NOS Hand-sewn French made Crocodile billfold wallet @abrocketsfan Vass Norweger Split Toe MTO EU42/US9 @sjys035 Over...
Big +1, I can't believe people are sleeping on these. And I'm glad they aren't my size because my piggy bank is exhausted from the season!
By that I think you're talking about his left shoulder (on the viewer's right in the photo) - if so, then I'm really not sure. I suspect in traditional circles it would just be viewed as a sloppy way to have formed the shoulder where the fabric gathers aren't inside the garment (especially since it doesn't look to match the other shoulder), but then again the subject is clearly a bit more of a fashion statement and maybe rope+spalla was what they were trying for. Roped...
It looks like a roped shoulder where they used a cable instead.The half buttoned jacket in the first shot is an ugly way to cry for attention.
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)