or Connect

Posts by razl

This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
Hope your wallet is recovered... Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata. @Shinner23 $1800 Dunhill Men's Sidecar Leather Briefcase-Brown @Skelnik BNIB - Allen Edmonds Cigar Shell Cordovan Townley 9D - GMTO - Rare! @Gijoe Luigi Bianchi Mantova blazers size 38-40 US (48-50 IT) @MustangQB11 Crockett & Jones Vincent Hand Grade 10.5 UK Blue Suede @Randy Brooks Brooks Brothers *SAMPLE* Velvet Tuxedo Jacket 40R @dahl5yankees New $2100 CORTHAY...
Rapha has dropped a lot of sale items down to 50% (they usually don't get down this low): http://www.rapha.cc/us/en_US/sale/category/sale For those not familiar, Rapha is a cycling company that makes really high quality gear, a lot of which isn't cycling specific. Two standout are their 100% Merino sweatshirt and their "Town Gloves" (of which I own 3 different pairs) both of which are fantastic deals at 1/2 off. Seriously, the town gloves are amazing and a steal at...
I didn't know anything about them other than the name either until I got both the Everett for my travel bag and then, liked it so much but found it a bit big for everyday, and got the Anderson too. But, I'll tell you this, they're both fantastically built and are holding up very well after about a year's worth of travel trips on the Everett (maybe 6+ trips of planes/trains/autos) and weekly use on the Anderson. Neither has been babied and the Everett has seen it's share...
I'll vote for Tumi, specifically either the Everett from the Alpha Bravo line which ticks all your boxes plus I'll note perfectly fits under most (all?) airline seats so you can use it in addition to your carry on in overhead. It also has not only a dedicated sleeve for your laptop but a mini sleeve for a tablet too. A super well thought out bag.On Zappos in "Hickory" here: http://www.zappos.com/tumi-alpha-bravo-everett-essential-toteOr the Anderson, which is remarkably...
Seriously, great looking work. I can't believe you can do that in 35-50 hours. As someone who doesn't know any better, I'd think it would be 100+. It's amazing to me you can do it in that amount of time.
"I don't do stuff like that anymore" FTW
Tues - Wed; the time between paying your last Luxeswap damage but before Spoo's next run.
It reads like the Sozzi drop doesn't need any fuel added to the fire, but I'm compelled to pass along this story/tip... One of the earliest things I "learned' on Styleforum - sadly, I have no idea who wrote it - was to amass new socks in your spending "down time" to keep handy. When you're getting dressed and find that one of your stalwart pairs has developed a hole and needs to be put out to pasture, fetch a new pair from your stash. They're inexpensive enough to stay...