or Connect

Posts by razl

+1 !!!
^^^ Wow, that's nice. I didn't realize that could be done with consumer "off the shelf" stuff. And, I didn't realize that Saphir made a stripping product. Just to be clear, by "04 Brown" you mean the Saphir, Teinture Francaise Dye, right? Then the medium brown cream like normal. Geez, if it's that easy - stripper, base dye, then some cream - I got a couple of pairs of shoes that are neglected because the color has fallen out of favor; I might take a stab at it...
This thread is suddenly delivering lotsa win. I unblocked Chicago Guy 46 since the past dozen posts looked like I was missing him, but he's not here. Where's he at? Has his package arrived? And, repost, because I just can't help myself:
I like me some nice, classic, almond rounded toe as much as the next fella, but I certainly wouldn't describe my simpson (10uk) as either square or pointy.But, you're right, different tastes are part of what makes the world go 'round....
Quick follow up - after a couple of weeks and 4 or 5 wears, they're breaking in nicely. Went the whole day today without having to take them off. There's still more resistance at the edge of the cap, but it's already progressed from "ugh" to "tolerable". So, in another month or so I expect them to be fine.One tip for a future reader: while sitting I would put my foot on my toes and flex a bit up and down. Not hard, but enough to give it a little stretch. I probably did...
This bad boy arrived today and, I gotta say, I'm very happy. The material is much nicer than I was hoping for, even at the retail price point (and I got mine at a great discount).I've handled some nicer examples of LP storm system fabrics for Zegna items but figured since this was for a real "outdoors" coat it would be substantially less nice. While it's certainly a grade tougher than their finer stuff it is worlds away better than any other wool "active" jacket I've...
...close enough:
It just occurred to me that your original complaint post was your first SF post and your join date was yesterday. Did you really register just to vent? And already you're calling longtime, solid, contributing members names?Where's that instaban button at?