or Connect

Posts by razl

This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
Friday Bump. Tegeraph999 $327 ShopTheFinest Gift Card for $275 @Mahsoom Alden Saddle Shoe sz 81/2 D @stevent New Alfred Sargent Navy Blue Double Monk Size 10.5D US @330CK BNWT Polo Ralph Lauren Messenger Tweed 38R @zilong Stephan Schneider Rock coat in grey, size 6 (probably best for US 40) @kagebo Etro Sport Coat Blazer Sz 52L made in Italy @PocketCircle ISAIA Napoli charcoal two-button plaid suit - Size 38R - NWT @PocketCircle TOM FORD wool...
ps - this is the f#$cking hotness, but I am just not in the market. So wish I was, I'd rock,rock, rock it.
Just wanted to drop a plug for the Mortimer Shoehorn. I've never had any shoehorn other than those little plastic things, so this is my first nice, real one. I'm happy to report it's fantastic - nice material and craftsmanship, and something I expect to have the rest of my life. One thing to note for anyone who, like me, never had a "long" shoehorn before - you don't know what you're missing (neither did I): you can horn those shoes on while sitting without have to bend...