or Connect

Posts by razl

This looks very, very nice!
I am going to presume you know how to grill properly and are not going to overcook them!!!!
yep, you're right. fyi: I do happen to have a tiered cost system which makes it possible, but I didn't say that in my example.
I might have missed it but is there any update on a Kamigata restock of the previous models and/or I think I recall someone was looking at materials for a whole new 'round.Any updates?edit: just saw this a couple of pages back:Yeah baby! x2
My understanding is that the water billed for irrigation is at such a low rate compared to drinking water that it could have dramatic effect.Say $1/gal for drinking, .05/gal for irrigation:1000 gals billed as 1000gals @ drinking = $1000.1000 galls billed as 500gals @ drinking ($500) + 500gals @ irrigation ($25) = $525I made up the amounts, but I've been told disparity between the two costs is substantial enough to see those levels of impact. But, that's all been in casual...
Good tip, I got bit by this once when I got a massive, like $1000, water bill one month. After screaming WTF? I had someone take a look and an irrigation pipe had busted and was gushing water underground. We're sandy soil here, so the ground can just soak up whatever you pour in it - I had no idea. Luckily, my utility company took the repair bill as evidence it wasn't intentional and dropped the bill (whew!).Oh, something else I learned recently about water bills -...
Here in FL in August, I pay about an extra $80-$100 to keep the same AC level (about ~74, though my system schedule scales back a bit during the day). And it's worth every, single, freakin', penny. Speaking of which, I've recently been getting quarterly letters from OUC, my utility company, that shows me my "efficiency rating" in comparison to my neighbors. Their "efficiency" rating appears to be a misnomer though since all it really shows is how much my total bill is...
I've got a dear brother-in-law who's like that; he will stand on the beach, 98-102 degrees ambient, not a cloud in the sky, the sun baking - frying - him - like the pavement that is 120+. Sweat pouring down his scalp, skin red like a lobster, and just love it. He'll do it enough to wher eyou'll see the shimmer coming off him like the asphalt.I get dirty, I rough it, I'm out in the natural FL environment, I run, I bike, but I have limits - he's a whole 'nother freakin'...
That's fuckin' funny.