or Connect

Posts by razl

This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata. @Rhody1 Collectors Item $700 Barbour X ToKiTo Sporting Wax Quilt Jacket, M @rdstour The Armoury x RO Bags (Robags) Large Bag Leather Briefcase NWT @dwlbu NWT Caruso EU 56 US 46 Gray Wool 2 Button Suit Flat Front Pants Drop 8 @Shouldaville Vass Color 8 Shell Cordovan Osloer NST Boot 43 10D @Stefan88 Shoe purge. Saint Crispin's, Enzo Bonafè and Paraboot. @JezeC Vass antique cognac calf shortwing in...
Stick with me here on the "it's the little things" because this is, truly, a little thing. But with a longer horn, it's easier to use when you are sitting;a shorter one makes me contort to get it down to shoe level to use. Note that I'm 6'3, so a bit on the taller side.I never thought about it or that it mattered a whit, but now I can see where a longer one would work even better. It's one of those things I would have thought ridiculous until I tried it. Granted, it...
While I can't comment on Kent's shoe horns specifically*, I splurged a while back for a long shoe horn and it's one of those little things that makes life a bit better. Note that I got a 10" and, in retrospect, wish I got a 12" or even longer.(*although I didn't get mine from KW, I'm sure his are up to his usual excellent standards)
Well, especially in that case - welcome to the club!