or Connect

Posts by razl

Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata. @richnet12 Luigi Bianchi Mantova NWT flax (linen) pants 40" x 37" unheeded @earthdragon NIB - EDWARD GREEN - Galway 10E @member2000r Carmina Black Lizard Single Monk Rain Last UK8.5EE @PorterInjax Epaulet Marcello Jackets Tagged Size EU52/US42 @pxmanv Freeman's Sporting Club 3/4 Trench @oshinex TOM FORD Russell Velvet Low Top Sneakers Black @JR Magat Alden J.Crew Color 8 Shell Cordovan Perf...
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I have a couple of Il Bussetto business card holders like this one from Stag: https://stagprovisions.com/collections/il-bussetto/products/il-bussetto-business-card-holder-orange. Actually, I've got a number of small leather items from Il Bussetto and I'm fond of all of them.
fyi: you're doing it right.
I saw my first new miata droptop yesterday and, while I thought it looked good in pics, the styling seemed to be a bit overblown for it's size. Maybe the driver had abnormally large proportions but it had that clown-car look with him driving it. I don't remember ever thinking that when seeing previous generations.
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)