or Connect

Posts by razl

This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
I sense the post Black Friday "I need to sell some stuff to cover my arse" unload has begun... Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata. @luo6232 Tom Ford Leather Racer Jacket Sz 40R @luo6232 Gaziano and Girling Wingtips 9.5C US @luo6232 Gaziano and Girling Dress Boots 9/9.5D US @TweedyProf Beautiful Bespoke Cappelli Navy Challis medallion @winston NWT Caruso Sportcoat - 48EU (poss. runs large) - Wool/Alpaca blend @velvel87 NWT Kent & Curwen...
No worries + PMd!
Not spam or a plug, I just wanted to note that this has turned out to be the my #1 purchase of the season. Quality and construction is outstanding and it fits like it was MTM for me. This is my first Eidos jacket so I'm thrilled to now include it in my go-to list. As an aside, the jacket is 100% silk but the hopsack weave gives it a nice texture that straddles business and casual well.Purchasing site unseen with nothing from measurements from acoss the pond is always a...
If we get to fit pics requests, I quit.
While I may have seen an item on STF that was an open/return or some special case once, that was it; the rest, if not all, of their merchandise is new. And, yes, I've purchased a few shoes from them - at least 2 pairs of Sutor.
NDC had a tasselled, suede loafer called the St. Croix Softy - can anyone provide some fit advice? I've seen other NDC advice run the gamut from TTS to downsize .5 / 1 so am looking for some specific input on these. For me, I'm a 10.5US/9.5UK/44 in most things but my right forefoot is a tad wide so I tend to upsize .5 for slimmer, narrower lasts (like Carmina's Simpson). Any input at all is greatly appreciated!