or Connect

Posts by razl

I think I'm going to hold out, but I do appreciate the tip - thanks much!
I tend to polish my shoes while when watching football solo. Being Monday night, I pulled out my Marlows which were overdue and gave 'em a good, darn good, shine job. Well, I thought ... until I saw this. [sigh]I literally just put mine on the shelf about 10 minutes ago. Packed 'em off for the night with a smile. Actually thought, "I'm getting pretty good at my shine skills." Now I'm like "I have so far to go" Great job, Capn!(gotta say, these have a better natural...
Good to know,. thanks!
It's pretty late in the season for them to come out with a new fall/winter item, isn't it? Have they been this late in previous seasons?
Bump to see if I can still find someone who's looking to sell a supermoon!
Looking for anyone who has a Large Supermoon Vest they want to part with; must be in good condition - no rips, tears, or stains. Prefer the light grey, might go for navy. PM me with a price and some pics!
Looking for an Outlier Supermoon Soft Core vest in Large. I'd prefer the light gray, might be interested in the navy.
Looking for an Outlier Supermoon Soft Core vest in Large. I'd prefer the light gray, might be interested in the navy.
That may or may not be true (although I tend to regard all blanket statements as suspect...) my point was the average American consumer can't tell or doesn't value the difference anyway.The SF crowd value details that have meaningful and/or real differences, the American public generally does not. That's not an indictment, it's just true.fyi: I'm an American who didn't give a rats putuckus about clothing quality 5 years ago either; for better or worse I've educated myself...
More likely because the average consumer (American, at least) goes gaga at the "Made in Italy" label but can't differentiate between crap/fair/good/better/best construction.Heck, since most Americans clothing now comes from the sea of made-in-China goods at their local mall it's not even that they can no longer differentiate, they don't even see better made goods from elsewhere.