or Connect

Posts by razl

And with Vosh trees too, it's a no brainer.
I rolled the dice on Brackley "boot" (more like a chukka). Yes, yes, they'll be cheaply made (even at $90 full price, they almost have to be craptastic) but I've never had a chukka anything and liked the moc toe on this instead of the usual plain toe. I thought if nothing else, I could use them to play around with the style and see if I like it enough to hunt down something better.
The Nordic Fit recently highlighted this Carmina snuff suede semi-brogue shoes (http://thenordicfit.com/carmina-rain-last-oxford-shoes-suede-goodness-for-spring) but I can't seem to find anyone that has them - does anyone know of a source for them?
+1, absolutely required with used clothing (from anywhere, not just B&S).Tailoring, shrinkage, adjustments, etc. all add up to the chance that it might not still be what the label says or even "standard" for what it would be like if you bought it new. Measurements on all your critical areas are necessary for success.Oh, and keep in mind that not everyone is a good measurer and sometimes fabrics can or construction can make accuracy difficult; be explicit in how you want...
Not everyone's cup of tea, but for the right person it will be
9UK Crockett & Jones Whiskey Shell Cordovan Harlech NWT ETRO Cashmere Blazer light brown size M 38R Stephan Schneider - AW12 Rugs to Riches scarf More Drops!: BNWT Luigi Borrelli Dress Shirts 15, 15.5, 15.75, 16, 17.5 (Price includes shipping within US) Cleverley, Saint Crispins, Bemer, Trickers, Sargent, Vauk, Sanders
No, I wear a medium in RL's "standard" polo; I don't know about their "custom" fit because I never could get past the slightly shorter sleeves (at least when I last tried them).Note that I'm comfortable with them being a slim fit - not tight, but trim - and the 20.75 chest that is listed for the L makes it about a 41.5 around. I'm right at about 41 and it's not snug but just fits very well. Out of the box, I could have probably used another .5 but I've probably stretched...
Asprey leather folio Faconnable cashmere blazer. Navy blue. 40R Oxxford blue mini-check. Wool/cashmere. 40R. Boglioli Size 52L Jacket (fits like a R) "Coat" cut Bespoke Napoli Su MIsura Shirts Size 16 **Drop & New PIX** Lodger Black Captoe Oxfords 10.5UK NSM Bespoke Sportcoat (ANOTHER price drop) Handwelted Shell Cordovan Galway Reproduction by Rozsnyai 10/10.5 US BRAND NEW - DI MELLA NAPOLI BLUE CAPTOES - HUGE DROPS NWT New SIMONNOT GODARD Pocket...