or Connect

Posts by razl

Thanks for the info. I am still in decision mode, but your input helps!
Embrace it. Down any other path lies madness.
Ok, thanks for info.C&J 358 in UK 9 1/2E Brunswick: fits perfectC&J 348 in US 10.5D Ludlow: perfect left foot, the right foot is about 1/4 too small (@#$%!).C&J 325 for RL in US 10.5D Lindrick, Marlow Penny and Shortwing: a touch big, but fine (couldn't size down)Alden Plaza Last in 10.5 B/D Wingtip Boot: great.You'll see in a lot of cases where people size down 1/2 (like the CJ325) I stay at TTS and, while it might be a touch big, it's fine for me.fyi: I appreciate the...
+1 Eddie has both shod and clothed a lot of SFers.
While I've had success with getting a number of shades to "come along" with polish in the past, I fear the red tones in these won't be tamed. And, more to your point, the burlap shares the same problem. @#$%.
Some may quibble on details, but overall I'd say this looks splendid.Bonus points for the pastel yellow wall as a backdrop. From a photographic standpoint it's doing a great job of framing the subject.
I'm neither an Adelaide nor a Monk man, myself. But I must say the Addy's have such a great finish in such a beautiful shade, I can look past it. And the monks are in a great, versatile shade too. Congrats!
Alex + co., I'm on the cusp for the Carmina Modern Classic in Brown (from here: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-modern-classic-in-brown) but it occurred to me that it looks like there's no burnishing on the toe, which seems odd (funny how that's now become a semi-standard look; or at least I've come to expect it). Just double checking to see if that's really the case or maybe the pics aren't picking it up. I'm sure I can darken them...
If I hadn't finally scored myself some light grey linen trousers last year I'd be super jealous of yours. But, congrats on making it into the "F' them who say light gray is to formal for linen!" club
Rats. These just arrived and the construction, the materials, the fit is all great, great. But the whoe shoe has a reddish "cast" about the color that I just don't care for. It's almost like a faint red clay sort of color. It's subtle, but I can tell it's enough to bug me to where they will sit in the closet and never make it into rotation.I'm going to try them on with some things over the weekend and see if I can set myself straight, but if not then - sigh - back they...