or Connect

Posts by razl

This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
Hope your wallet is recovered... Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata. @Shinner23 $1800 Dunhill Men's Sidecar Leather Briefcase-Brown @Skelnik BNIB - Allen Edmonds Cigar Shell Cordovan Townley 9D - GMTO - Rare! @Gijoe Luigi Bianchi Mantova blazers size 38-40 US (48-50 IT) @MustangQB11 Crockett & Jones Vincent Hand Grade 10.5 UK Blue Suede @Randy Brooks Brooks Brothers *SAMPLE* Velvet Tuxedo Jacket 40R @dahl5yankees New $2100 CORTHAY...
Rapha has dropped a lot of sale items down to 50% (they usually don't get down this low): http://www.rapha.cc/us/en_US/sale/category/sale For those not familiar, Rapha is a cycling company that makes really high quality gear, a lot of which isn't cycling specific. Two standout are their 100% Merino sweatshirt and their "Town Gloves" (of which I own 3 different pairs) both of which are fantastic deals at 1/2 off. Seriously, the town gloves are amazing and a steal at...
I didn't know anything about them other than the name either until I got both the Everett for my travel bag and then, liked it so much but found it a bit big for everyday, and got the Anderson too. But, I'll tell you this, they're both fantastically built and are holding up very well after about a year's worth of travel trips on the Everett (maybe 6+ trips of planes/trains/autos) and weekly use on the Anderson. Neither has been babied and the Everett has seen it's share...