or Connect

Posts by razl

Good tip; I'm eyeing the blue cotton+silk one below (there's one in cream online too). Can anyone comment on it's fit, especially the length? In most euro, like mainline Zegna, I'm a 50. I'm particularly concerned if this may be a trendy "shorter" cut which I would not be interested in. Since there are no refunds (only credit) I'm a little hesitant.
Fellow boot nut here (though I'm still missing Jodhpurs) - congrats!!!This is not the way; get them out there and broken in so that in the better season they have some patina.ps - I'm in sweaty, sweltering central Florida and my boot stable is in heavy rotation now.
Thanks for the info. I am still in decision mode, but your input helps!
Embrace it. Down any other path lies madness.
Ok, thanks for info.C&J 358 in UK 9 1/2E Brunswick: fits perfectC&J 348 in US 10.5D Ludlow: perfect left foot, the right foot is about 1/4 too small (@#$%!).C&J 325 for RL in US 10.5D Lindrick, Marlow Penny and Shortwing: a touch big, but fine (couldn't size down)Alden Plaza Last in 10.5 B/D Wingtip Boot: great.You'll see in a lot of cases where people size down 1/2 (like the CJ325) I stay at TTS and, while it might be a touch big, it's fine for me.fyi: I appreciate the...
+1 Eddie has both shod and clothed a lot of SFers.
While I've had success with getting a number of shades to "come along" with polish in the past, I fear the red tones in these won't be tamed. And, more to your point, the burlap shares the same problem. @#$%.
Some may quibble on details, but overall I'd say this looks splendid.Bonus points for the pastel yellow wall as a backdrop. From a photographic standpoint it's doing a great job of framing the subject.
I'm neither an Adelaide nor a Monk man, myself. But I must say the Addy's have such a great finish in such a beautiful shade, I can look past it. And the monks are in a great, versatile shade too. Congrats!
Alex + co., I'm on the cusp for the Carmina Modern Classic in Brown (from here: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-modern-classic-in-brown) but it occurred to me that it looks like there's no burnishing on the toe, which seems odd (funny how that's now become a semi-standard look; or at least I've come to expect it). Just double checking to see if that's really the case or maybe the pics aren't picking it up. I'm sure I can darken them...