or Connect

Posts by razl

This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
Again! This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
Why, thank you sir! And thanks to all the sellers and buyers who appreciate this thread.Not that the past day's worth of posts hasn't been without good info and lessons, but lets get back to the main objective...Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata.I don't usually bump existing posts, but when I see PocketCircle has added new ties for Feb11, in it goes. I've only included a couple of pics, check the post for a lot more!@PocketCircleFeb11 New ties...
I've got just a bit of insight but without the explicit OK to retell and hesitant to do so because openly discussing details may help future @#$%ers avoid being spotted, let's just say it wasn't the post per-se (I agree, $300 Islay's are doable) but a lot of indirect and related info that added up to a very bad smell. The Mods felt the evidence was enough and weighed in appropriately. From what I know, it was the right call.I'll also add, without names, that it was a...
Gentlemen, Just wanted to note that the Mods have determined that @Boyd who was offering the Islay's at $300 has been banned for being a scammer. I noted it and did a strikethrough on my highlight posting above as well as my link-back in his B&S listing. Hopefully nobody got burned but this is a gentle reminder that while most buyers and sellers are on the up-and-up there are still crooks and scoundrels out in the wilds and woolies. Please keep your wits about you,...