or Connect

Posts by razl

The Friday Hit Please see my FAQ for questions, disclaimers, and errata. @Booter Edward Green Cadogan in Black 9.5/10 D82 @Burzan Peal & Co by Crockett & Jones - Color 8 Cordovan boot - 8D @Booter NWT ISAIA Solid Gray Merino V-Neck Sweater sz M @Booter NIB John Lobb William II 10E New Gold Museum Calf @Booter NWT BBBF Black Fleece Suit 40R $1495 @Averroes1198 BNWT $2400 Stile Latino Double Breasted Brown Alpaca Wool Overcoat Size 54EU - 44US Made in...
I can't speak to KW shoes specifically, but almost all of my stable has all been serviced by B. Nelson - http://www.bnelsonshoes.com/high_grade_shoes.asp - from simple resoles to more serious re-crafting. They are generally very highly regarded although, as with all businesses, you'll find a few reviewers whose experiences weren't so good. Those never deterred me and I've always been very pleased with the service and results.
Quick bump for STF + Ian and company - I bought 3 of the Barba shirts from a big update he had about 2 months ago. As always, his site's measurements and descriptions were spot on (I'm persnickety about those details), and everything arrived promptly and splendidly packaged. This thread doesn't get enough traffic or love, so I just wanted to add my latest experience - the same excellence as always.
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)