or Connect

Posts by razl

Has anyone who had collar collapsing trouble in the past found new collar options that work for them? I had 2 shirts in early '15, one Roma Cutaway and one President Spread, and neither would stay "up" with a jacket without a tie - literally, the collar would collapse flat within a minute of normal movement. Both went to charity shortly thereafter, ouch. (Note: I did not engage PC to address either, I could/should have but just didn't have time then to give it proper...
Excellent!!!
Absolutely, and my cobbler warned me of this when I had them stretched - noting that keeping them stretched by wearing them and proper shoes trees would help them maintain their new proportions, but it takes a long time - maybe never - for it to be permanent.They were a pair of C&J Ludlow boots and I only needed one pair stretched about 1/4 of an inch. Afterwards, if I wore them somewhat regularly (say, once a week-to-10 days) they stayed mostly in their stretched state....
@GMMcL ^^^Looks good. I'm envious of those who can boldly pull off color, you've got a whole range of options that I don't; it's just not in me.
Not a sales alert, but quick sales related q: the day after I placed a big order from Yoox they had a 15% site wide discount. Will they adjust my order after the fact and do I just email customer service and ask for it? Also, does it matter that the discount isn't in effect any longer? Yep, this is new territory for me...
And getting ready in style, I might add; very nice!
I love these guys (and every other seller that gives codes with my name in them!) The idea that somewhere a buyer says "Hey, I'll take it and, by the way, 'razl' " puts a grin on my face!Just curious - can any seller confirm that's actually happened? It's a bit of self indulgence, but it would just make my day if it's true...Why, thank you so very much, sir! Honestly, it's still a labor of love. My biggest motivator is checking back on linked posts and seeing This...
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)