or Connect

Posts by razl

I agree that shoulder is the single most important measurement because it's essentially un-fixable (I think of it like the keel of a ship- you really can't change it once the ship is built on it, or not in a way that doesn't reduce the integrity of the ship)However, a .75 discrepancy, which is really down to ~.4" per shoulder, is probably within my tolerance for an OTR purchase, which is essentially what this is.Or, put another way, unless you're fully MTM or bespoke, do...
May I? A slight editorial tweak...
This thread is killing me; but I broke the piggy bank to snag this - I've long been hunting the "perfect" mid grey flannel suit and I looked upon this as opportunity knocking.Come to poppa!
Gotta chime in with agreement on this. I vaguely recall visiting PC's site when they first came online - what 2, 3, more years ago? - and leaving with an impression like "about the same as other mtm companies" which is damning with faint praise. I hadn't revisited them until recently and was just floored at how good the site is. Without mentioning names, I've used some of their competitors in the intervening time and just held my nose and struggled through bad...
If you're a 32w and like your trousers slim, these are worth a look Sartoria Ambrosi tartan and gray flannel pents ~ sz 32
Hmm, somebody got creative - I dig it. Especially that navy+white check in the upper right; spot on.
@ccallis quick q - I'm on the cusp on pulling the trigger for my first couple of PC shirts but have a few minor adjustments that I didn't see a way to express - like having the top button adjusted down by .5" or having the collar button+hole deleted. Is PC able to accommodate customizations such as those and, if so, how does one go about it? (since I haven't gone through placing an order, if there's some sort of notes section on the last step I just haven't gotten to it)
I'm an athletic 50 and toyed with the idea of buying and getting it re-cut. But of the few times I've tried that I never had great results, and one or two ended up being a total loss and donated. I'm not going to roll those dice again without better odds...
I mean no disrespect, but to a western english speaker that address almost reads like an insult.
Note that while it's listed as a 56, it measures much smaller; 54s and 52s, maybe even stout 50s should consider it.Search the NMWA thread for more sizing info.