or Connect

Posts by razl

Good info, you've given me more to chew on - thanks for sharing!
Ok, I'm finally going to get off the fence and place my first order for a shirt - a casual, light and airy thing that even if it doesn't come out perfect, will still be useable. I've got my measurements down and know the details that I want but I'm stuck between some fabrics because of terminology. - the first 3 are comparable all using gms/oz but how does the 2/160s in the fourth compare and the last one @ 87gms/3oz is comparable to the first 3, but what does the 170*2...
Time for accessories. First, for us mere mortals, some plain white, pocket squares. I realized last year that, while on the SF train, I had neglected to ever pick up any plain white squares. I grabbed a couple of these from deveandepot1's pile of old stock and couldn't be happier. Great quality, and just enough self texture to make them interesting. New Old Stock Pocket Squares White 100% Cotton 15"X15" And, for the baller Gods... Berluti "Jagua" Scritto...
This is the best advice. If you've found the perfect-fit-for-you pants, keep them and use them with a MTM/Bespoke company to get new pants made. Trust me - go back and put them on, if you're convinced they're perfect, just imagine if they were in the usual staples - navy, grey, khaki in smart wool, flannel, twill, linen, etc. You're more than half-way to a well stocked wardrobe if you've nailed the fit.Abandon wearing them, they're only good for the suit. Otherwise...
That is so not cool, I'm really jealous.Quoting it with a bigger size for full effect.
Thanks for the info, appreciated. I'm actually a 9.25 - if I was a flat out 9, I'd probably gamble. Trust me, I've looked at these over and over and keep wrestling with the same numbers
Speaking of winter, these wools look like a good pair for one's tweeds. NWOT Drake's & Calabrese ties
I think this is a good vsual summary of what you're trying to achieve with your sleeve/cuff strategy: longer than usual sleeves allow a full range of motion in the arms combined with a snug, properly positioned cuff which stays in place regardless of arm position. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but it's an excellent illustration.For someone who keeps their jacket on at all times, I think it could be a winner. For someone who doesn't, like myself, I would look like...
I'm long on the hunt for a good pair of Peccary gloves at a reasonable - for Peccary - price. I would have snatched these long ago if they were in my size. ps - I know it's August, but old man Winter is on his way... Brand New Merola Peccary Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves ~ Size 8.5