or Connect

Posts by razl

This made the latest round in The Best of B&S (Someone should buy this!)
Allen Edmonds Merlot McAllister w/ V-Tread 10D Near New ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE HORWEEN SHELL CORDOVAN 8.5 eee Kent Wang Jacket - Navy 38R Vintage oatmeal tweed sport coat Obst does a lot of handcrafted leather items, here's another - check his sig for more: Horween Chromexcel Folio (handcrafted) Go big timer, get both. Brand New John Lobb Philip II Double Monk Chestnut Museum Calf Black Calf with Shoe Trees Ring Jacket Japan Summer Wool Blazer 38 R NEW...
If they work for you and your wardrobe then it's a decent way to jumpstart your collection. It's got a nice smattering of staples and the alternative types aren't too far off the mark. I'm not a fan of the 2 flat tips but that's my hang up.
Awwwwwww yyyyeeeeaaaaaaah! Seriously, another happy seller and buyer - that makes my day!
These made the cut for the latest round in The Best of B&S (Someone should buy this!)
If you've been sitting on the sidelines for these, the seller recently dropped the price plus made mention to me that if you say you saw it here, he'd knock off another $10 - with that, it's worth making sure it gets a mention here. Price Drop: BNIB $310 Crockett and Jones Dark Brown Highbury 9D US, 348 Last
Thanks much for the input; after sleeping on it and the fact that these are non-refundable, I'm going to sit it out .... which kills me because I think they are about the perfect casual shoe. Cest la vie.
This made the latest round on The Best of B&S (Someone should buy this!)