or Connect

Posts by razl

I'd say this is generally good advice; however, it makes the most sense once someone is basically stocked. For the newbies who are coming in from the world of fast-fashion (note: they probably aren't jumping from that to Eidos, but...) sales on better quality stuffs let them upgrade enough to get away from junk. Once you get a generally OK-to-good stable, then change gears from quantity to quality and focus time/resources on upgrading individual items to super high...
Ah, ok. I would have gotten it if it was WWSbD? One initial is clearly not big enough for the both of them, but carry on.
@MurlsquirlWhat would .... Stitchy? ... do?(ps great sweater, but like you I'm in Florida and am overstocked on little-to-no-opportunity-to-wear things)
...but:Hmmm. Not trying to impugn the seller, but I'd have some hesitations there. That said, quoting a pic for full-on drool effect; unless you've got an aversion to shell these are a grail:
Just thought I'd chime in with comments as a first time Bonobos customer on some recent purchases... I'm generally tall and on the slim/athletic side - 6'3" at about 180lbs, a 33" waist and a 41 - 42" chest and wear a 35.5" sleeve. Finding sweaters that are relatively slim and still have enough sleeve to work for me has been near impossible. I've seen plenty of ads touting Bonobos "slim" knitwear but generally disregarded since their other slim offerings - shirts and...
I'm only 2 days in on my first pair of suede anything - Aldens, btw - and am already succumbing to what Cleav warned me of: suede fever. I suddenly see suede shoes in a whole new light.And, while a week ago I would looked at these and liked the color but been off put by the suede, my reaction now is more "Whoa, those are awesome." , followed quickly by "I know I've spent too much this month already, but I wonder how much they go for..."In short, beautiful blue suede shoes!
Thanks for the tip!This needs to be the end of my past month's spending spree which has me heading off the rails, but I couldn't resist these in Dark Brown. Lord help me, I probably would have buckled and picked up the Cognac too but they weren't avail in my size:While the description says dark brown to my eye it's a more medium, which will help balance out more with my current stable which is a tad dark heavy.Not a lot of info on the last, but I took the posted advice...
No, they are there; most of the pics with outerwear have it layered over sportcoats and suits - that's just their style. I know, it makes it look like a mostly outwear catalog, but their whole lineup, suits and all, is in there.Granted, that makes it tougher in this situation to get a handle on the coat or suit by itself, but who are we to quibble with Mr. Cucinelli's marketing success.If someone knows of a better set of materials - maybe a retailer's catalog instead of...
Since I know you're local, I'll preemptively PM you with the contact info in a sec - you might want to get on the horn if there's something you're interested in, since I've let the hounds loose here.
The store is located at the Orlando Vineland Prime Outlets: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17The actual address is:8200 Vineland Ave, Suite 1124Orlando, FL 32821