or Connect

Posts by razl

Interesting, that is not a bad strategy!
Ascot Paisley pocket square, Rust Brioni 100% Cashmere Peak Lapel Houndstooth Sport Coat 50L Blazer Suit Supply Brown Washington Jacket (Sydney Australia) By way of the bay Edward Green Galway boots size UK 8 RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL Brown Cream Houndstooth 100% CASHMERE Ticket Pocket Sport Coat - 44 R Not for everyone, but definitely for someone. Stunning BNWOB Barker Black Side Lace Mahogany dress shoes uk7 discontinued model Price DROP Both worn once:...
Navy briefcase, very cool. Yukino X UNITED ARROWS Navy Men's Attache Briefcase Summer cooch style at a reasonable price. Brunello Cucinelli wool safari jacket 52 (fits like 50) For the true gent. True Antique British Shoehorn Brass(?) & Wood Tuscan is redoubling his efforts to move a bunch of lingering Sartoria Partenopeia. Some are below, but check all his listings for more. All Tuscan's listings Over.
Excellent, gentlemen - good job holding down the fort!Back at it...Pants Thread - 33-36 Mabitex, Incotex, Thom Grey, Lacoste - Wool, Cotton, Cords!whusurdadi with an old skool B&S pents threadAlfred Dunhill Sentryman Revolette Pen(s..?). Gotta see this!Big Timer.Dunhill Avorities Leather Single Zip Briefcase & Heist Traveller StrolleyBig Timer x2.NWT Raffaele CARUSO Suit 3/2 Gray w/Faint Stripe 42 44 54R YOU LIKE LIVERANO? YOU LOOK HERE!Seller needs to work on holding the...
My successes have been almost exclusive based off well fitting shirts. Experts can correct me here, but I doubt you can get as good results from purely body measurements - at least not when you aren't in person. Sure, your shoulders may be X wide, that helps determine but doesn't dictate dictate the size of the shirt's shoulder. My .02
I get it; but I want to browse on a real screen, not on a phone. Especially since I'm more interested in their fabrics - since I know I've got my measurements/fit settled - i'm uninterested in evaluating them on my phone/device.I'll also add, in case they are listening, I'm using a windows phone which they don't have an app for anyway. Like I said, I don't think I'm their target, so I'll let it go at that. I suspect that for those they are targeting, if they really can...
Ok, I bit. Thoughts: I'm skeptical about a camera pic being "20% more accurate than a tailor". Like everything else, tailors range from crappy to excellent; I doubt it's 20% more accurate than my tailor (or my measurements). I understand the pitch for the 99% of people out there for whom it really means "you've never been to a tailor and won't go, we can get measurements a heck of a lot better than what you're buying off the rack and make it a click away". I can see...
Thinking out loud: these single piece collars are confounding me. There seems to be a fine, stylistic line between ones that look good in a rakish way and ones that I don't care for that lean towards a robin-hood type look. I still haven't figured out where the delineation is. I see some that I like, although sometimes only from certain angles, and others that I don't like, but then I waffle or change my mind when I revisit them.For me at least, I think there's a winner...
Gentlemen, I will be out and about the next few days and not expecting to make any updates. I'll be back in form early next week. Please keep the ball rolling in my absence; I don't want to see this thread go stale!
I am very much digging that color as a spring/summer, off-white option.