or Connect

Posts by razl

$120 firm, will ship CONUS via USPS Priority and you'll get tracking the day it ships. A perfect fall/early-winter layering piece, I fell in love with and bought this on final sale 2 years ago hoping that the 34/35 listed sleeve length would be on the 35 side and should have known better. They measure a 34.5 and that little half inch just annoys the heck out of me. If I ever see one in a 16 with solid 35" arms, I'll be grabbing it no questions asked. It is essentially...
Good tip, I would have snagged one or two but the sizes/colors I wanted were already gone.
Blade Runner is a movie that I loved the first time I saw it in '82 as a 12 year old and every 3-4 or years there after (in all it's incarnations). When I saw it as a child I loved the cinematic aspects - long, lazy, hazy visuals, a futuristic asian aesthetic predominant in LA, the sparse score combined with very meticulous sound effects - but much of the story and themes were too adult for me to understand; over time I picked up on and appreciated more details and...
I recently stumbled across these scotch grain loafers at Sid Mashburn that would make a great casual shoe addition for me. I've read some old posts where the "Sid Mashburn" shoes that are stamped Made in England are supposedly made by Alfred Sargent but these are not. edit: I just saw in the description they are Made in USA - does anyone know by whom? Could anybody comment on the quality and fit of this model specifically or SM shoes in general? From...
Am both super jealous and very happy for all you that are kopping edit: ps - I expect to see a lotta wallet damage pics!
That's beautiful. Congrats!
Stitchy! That was out of character for you.
Thanks for the tip! I didn't see any clothing I was interested in, but I'm overdue for a black briefcase/laptop case to replace a beater and snagged one of these for $200'ish:Not lust worthy, but it ticked all my boxes and the price was right, so...
This is, quite possibly, the perfect shade of brown - tobacco or otherwise. It is neutral enough to go with anything and everything, but has just enough hue to impart character.I kid not, perfect.
I'm surprised; shocked even. I thought you were a koppopotamus in all areas. Hmmm, now that I think about it, I don't recall you posting shoe damage pics...