or Connect

Posts by razl

No prob, and I can appreciate that. My comments weren't that it was good or bad, just that it wasn't right for me. But that's why you're directing a successful creative venture and not moi
This, exactly. Though I can see where some people would appreciate (maybe even prefer) them unmatched as "quirky", but it's something that would bother me and be a deal-killer.I suspect this is one of those right/left brain-centric indicators...
(òÓ,)_\,,/
Long time, no post - but I see I'm not the only one who's fallen off the wagon. With Marble still leading the way, I follow... Brunello Cucinelli Wool/Cashmere Flannel Thermore Trucker Jacket S Eidos Napoli Silk/Wool Summer Blend Sport Coat 38/48 Corneliani gray cavalry twill wool overcoat 40R New Bespoke Gaziano & Girling Astaire Brown Pin Grain and Brown Suede BNWT $1,150.00 Lot 78 Distressed Italian Leather Biker Jacket IT 48 Mr. Porter Exclusive $300.00...
Made me visualize him at the tailor having them hemmed to the proper "slippers length"
Yeah, that break is a mess....
...you aren't the first person to say that
73 6f 6d 65 20 6f 66 20 75 73 20 6d 69 67 68 74
You are not alone. Search this thread to find many previous examples. Going in, that's part of the gamble of buying overseas shoes that you can't try on locally...If nothing else, hopefully your experience helps some other first timers.
Congrats! Gotta love that feeling when you're excitedly tracking something to land tomorrow and, lo and behold, the shipping gods drop it today.