or Connect

Posts by razl

Excellent. I hate my OTR shirts where the collar points don't touch my chest but hover over it.
Bump for shopping at a good SF affil. Just snagged me'self a small refresher order of saphir for my depleted brown range. That is all.
Wow, looks like a good batch for heading into warmer weather. Could you comment on the hand/drape of those F&E shirts? The best super light cottons I've handled were Avon Celli (both knitted and poplin) - very light but still draped really well. I've had some others where it seemed the lighter they went the less drape they got, they almost got krinkle-y (hard to explan). Looking forward to pics!
(raises hand from back of class!)
@chickenfark Ditto, plus would like to see more pictures! It looks like a less show-ey / more subtle take on "museum calf"
@justinkapur all three jackets look fantastic, congrats!!!!
Beautiful; congrats! Not only on your new chest, but on a wife who is clearly a keeper.
Congrats, looking good! Could you identify the fabric on the top 2 blue shirts? Appreciated!
[head scratch] why is that called a Cardigan? Is it just a name that a marketeer labelled the shoe or is there actually a shoe type called "cardigan" that I've missed all these years; maybe for the mix of suede and leather?
I've been quite disconnected recently, but had to +1 this - both to Spoo and those who funded it. Y'all are angels.