Posts by razl

I haven't checked back in here for quite a while but always thought it was still going strong without me. Sad to see it's withered. So, bump.
Looks great but, at the risk of being out of my depth here, is the adding a vest after the fact a smart move? My understanding is that "proper" 3-pieces are measured and cut as such from the start, adding a vest after the fact - especially if the jacket is well fitted - isn't usually successful because the jacket wasn't cut to accommodate it.I don't have any previous experience, I'm asking for future reference since I hope to commission a true 3-piece at some point.
Glad to see it found a home; too cool to be folded up forever
PMd.
NWT Soft structured Boglioli Blazer EU50 in gray hopsack virgin wool $325 CONUS shipped via USPS Priority 2-3 day with tracking. I purchased on final sale only to find it was a bit too short for me (I'm 6'3 and usually wear a 29.5 or longer coat length). Ugh, my loss is your gain! Made in Italy of 100% virgin wool, soft barely structured shoulders with some spalla in a true 3-roll-2 configuration fully lined with 3 interior pockets, flapped external pockets, a curbed...
Alden Suede Snuff Suede Moc Toe Blucher shoes 10 B/D $350 CONUS shipped via USPS Priority 2-3 day w/tracking. I bought these about a year ago and worn them about 5 times. I consider them the perfect casual/semi-casual shoe. Unfortunately they are on the Barrie last and just don't fit me. I'm a slightly large 10.5US in most things and taking a 10 in these just didn't work. They were final sale so my loss is your gain. Includes original box and Alden dust covers. ...
And, to help Stu out a bit, attached is the same spreadsheet but with some additional columns that include actual links to the pics, just click on them and they should open in your browser - they look like this:   I had to do it myself to check out the offer and thought it worth sharing for others. @discostu004 if for some reason you'd rather I not post this, let me know know and I'll delete it.
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)