or Connect

Posts by razl

What a way to jump in the pool - congrats, those are fantastic!!!I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing, where'd you get them from?
Firm $430 CONUS w/tracking I bought these about 2 years ago but they are too big - I'm a US 10.5+ and thought I'd need the 11 for the extra size but found out that I really didn't. These have been worn about 4 or 5 times and have sat on my shelf ever since. Time to move them to a better home. They have been maintained with Saphir Renovateur Medaille d'Or, Saphir wax, and boot sized (high vamp) shoe trees. The pics are straight from my shelf to my driveway without any...
Ahh, OK - thanks for the info. Geez, an MTO goes wrong and births those gems at a steep discount? Wow.All kidding aside, if there's an unloved pair of those in US10.5 in Epaulet's back room, I'd be very interested! If nothing else, given the fawning here, maybe the next Epaulet MTo should target this makeup intentionally.
Whoa, wait a sec. Are those the Anderson jumpers? Why do yours look fantastic but the pics on Epaulet's site just look, well, meh? (sorry guys!) Did you fiddle with the pic colors or anything or would you say your pics are true to life?It's like yours has burnishing but the Epaulet's don't. I know you said there's "discoloration" (I think it makes them handsome too) but maybe somebody just gave them a good coat of some darker wax to add some character or something?I'm...
Ditto, but with a triple Those boots with hatch....
If she too was reading Linc, probably
These look like Kent Wang's links; (edit: I just saw that's what you said...)I've had them on my "to buy" list for a very long time. I've missed throwing them in the cart on a couple of purchases now.
I worry that on my deathbed those will be the 14 seconds I most wish I had back.
I stopped reading right about there.
What's there to like? I mean, is there anything worse than a Brit expat living here and criticizing/satirizing American politics and law? [...deleted...]