or Connect

Posts by razl

Thanks much but, like I said earlier, I see it as my small way of paying back some to the sellers, buyers, and the community for all that I've benefited over the years.Now somebody go get that Mac!!!
People, listen up: Thinkderm happens to have a baby on the way and I understand the Mac has got to go and he's motivated to move this beauty. I forgot to mention but here's some more details that make it more than just your average mac:If you're in the market, hit him up; you might be surprised!!
ThinkDerm has what looks to be a great Mackintosh raincoat up (my pic was snagged from his link to EastDane): RARE MACKINTOSH Tobacco Dunoon Bonded Cotton Rain Coat Mac Classic NEW
Happy Birthday Greg!!!!
Had to snag, that grey/brown plaid in light flannel just calls to me.
Yeah, that's closer - I could go for that. I'll keep in mind how the hidden button down lends it a bit more "structure".
See, I knew I could't have been the first or only person to have thunk it. Still, I'm surprised it hasn't gone further.......and pic looks good
If that inseam was 33 or 34 and I could still get a decent cuff out of it, I would have kopped.
Will do! I've actually mulled it for quite some time. I'm surprised somebody hasn't deleted it by now, especially on RTW sportshirts, if for no other reason than a style-istic differentiator (Oh, that's a TF sportshirt - see, no button on the collar!) I suppose the bean counters nixed it thinking they might lose some sales to the tie wearers.For me I almost always wear my cuffs folded back, so gauntlet buttons are a necessity to hold it together (otherwise the whole...
I figured I'd repost the image:I missed that specific one but did see some others that were similar. Conceptually, I like it, but I'm going to have to work up to it. I thought stepping out to a one piece sans button/button hole was enough stretch for my first shot. But don't be surprised if that's in a future order