or Connect

Posts by razl

Ohh if that Vendome had managed to linger in my size; breathe easy, wallet.
Since you have first hand knowledge closer the subject, I concede. Thanks for pointing it out!
offtopic but compelled...I'm sure they did, but film and the process to develop it was expensive back then (both in resources and time/manpower). Couple it with no immediate feedback loop and you have to make a judgement as to how many shots to take and the gamble as to one or more would be good enough. Just the fact that developing the final result was disconnected from taking the picture incurred both risk and cost, versus today where both are practically free, make...
Excellent, glad to see I made a better case this season!+1, no branding; none.As long as the collar structure can be kept intact - it's the killer feature - I'd be all in for a cool wearing linen cotton blend as well as a warmer wearing wool cotton blend.
@Kent WangWith new seasons coming, I'd like to re-suggest a polo color that you didn't care for the first time, but I'm hoping you might have come around on - cream. Just like most of your darker hues have a lighter shade - Navy has Light Blue, Black has Grey, Purple has Lavendar, Maroon has Pink, even Dark Green has a Light Green, the Brown needs a light complement. And it's a perfect summer or fall option (in summer it's a softer version of a white and for fall it goes...
@SartodiNapoli Especially given the equipment they were using during the time period and the technical restrictions it imposed. It's hard to understand with today's tech being so ubiquitous, high capability, reliable, and cheap - but taking a single shot like that back then, and getting it right, took mastery. Also keep in mind there's no immediate feedback, everything has to be developed - you have no idea if you got the shot until that film is developed. And...
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)