or Connect

Posts by razl

Hmm, interesting. Now that you mention it, I think so. About a year ago I changed from shipping things to my home to my office in a big multi-tenant building. I've been billed for dues from my home deliveries a few times but never at my office.Note that my experience wasn't for Meemin's specifically, but plenty of other international orders from different sellers where buyers sporadically-to-almost-always get tagged. I never made the connection, but then again maybe...
Hmmm, I don't think they are too pointy either but I can see where others might; they are on the verge.
20% discount was good enough for me give a Canali gray hopsack blazer and some sundry items a whirl.
Wow then, big congrats - that's quite a special case you got there !Note to self: 200 year old reindeer hide is no longer semi-mythical
Looks good. Is that the semi-mythical 200 year old Russian Reindeer?
I'm curious about the terminology used to describe construction like this - the "raised" line where the panels meet, I mean. It's not rolled like on a cap toe, it's something else. I've never seen anything like it before.Clearly, somebody put some thought into it; the "raised" line that runs up along the vamp that ends at the "collar" was a good choice, otherwise it would look like a ring around one's ankle.
@mbaum ^^^I know squat about such things but that looks like a fun, cool ride. And it sounds like it's has found the right owner - enjoy!
This pic is so hot it violates the NSFW rule.
I think I'm going to hold out, but I do appreciate the tip - thanks much!