or Connect

Posts by razl

All nice but......this is the A fall season killer; what will that not rock with? Congrats!
I wasn't aware of the founding relationship to Kiton, interesting.
While I've fallen off the horse in bumping this thread, I'm thrilled to see that others are keeping it rolling. I've got some family matters that will keep me mostly unplugged the next week or so; here's hoping everyone else keeps up the great work!
Congrats! Wear them in good health!
Some bumps... Note that these are actual LP suits; not some anonymous suit made with LP material. Nice navy, birdseye staples. Solid Navy Loro Piana suits in 40R/40L, with free NWT Loro Piana shirt From the "I've never seen this before" department: "Truffle" or "Cappucino" shell. Allen Edmonds Cappuccino Shell Cordovan Rutledge Captoe Shoes 13D NIB New Horween Truffle Custom Another Boglioli Boglioli "Coat" grey check 52R Brunello Cucinelli 100% Cashmere Size...
DId I miss something? Is Luxire doing custom shoes too?
^^^ and 'Butch puts the thread firmly back on track with a winnah
Looking forward to it!Agree on both counts.
fyi: since I ref'd it and followed it closely I'll clarify a few points (but see the luxire thread for more info by the owner):He chose a moderate lining with little (no?) fusingThose aren't collar stays, he has a hidden button down that's pulling and making those creasesOne of my changes was to delete the hidden button down and replace with actual collar stays. I saw another pic somewhere of this config and the visual issues that you're pointing at weren't present; I'm...
+1. While a lot of their stuff is too "youthful" for me they still manage a lot of staples. They are a great little enterprise that deserves support (tip: see their constantly active affiliate thread here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread ) .Even though I have only actually purchased a couple of times from them, I make a point of shopping them as much as possible.