or Connect

Posts by razl

The good news is you (and I!) are finally on the right track - welcome to the club + congrats! From what I've read, both our stories and wallet damage follow a similar arc to most newbie SFers; I wish there had been a way through the learning process without the gorging + mistakes, but I'm glad I'm finally here.Upwards and onwards + looking forward to seeing your whiskey MTO!
Yep, been there, done that - though not quite to your level As an aside, I got both the Marlow and Lindrick RTW back in the day when there were deals to be had on them, and still both were a stretch for my wallet at the time. Those are two that I'm still very, very happy that I purchased; no regrets at all.One tip that works for me is that when I find myself excited about a new find that I'm thinking about purchasing, I force myself to fence sit a reasonable amount of...
Thanks all! And +1 on their versatility; those trous are actually a very hopsack / casual pair, they photo'd finer than they present IRL, but still - the boots go with everything from flannels, to cords, to twills.
Thanks!It took me quite the journey to finally get my pair but they were very much worth it. Over the past few years I've evolved to buying "fewer things of better quality" and these definitely fit that bill.
Big +1 on the lighter gray - like naspratt said, hard to find. Hey, any chance there's going to be wools in the next round? C'mon man!
xpost from C&J thread
I'm happy to report my Islay's are breaking in nicely. Here they are getting another short outdoor session in prep for taking them on a trip to Maine in a couple of weeks...
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)