or Connect

Posts by razl

Hmm, ok; interesting. Is this across the board with shell? Does anyone have experience with a proper routine do do this? I'm thinking maybe like an hour a day in indirect sun. Are there any special considerations that need be taken?
Eh? Sorry, what does "sun tanning" mean? Leave them out in the sun? Deets?
@gdl203 Big congrats to Greg + co. for their getting referenced in the Wall Street Journal's weekend Style section regarding the Vass shoes!
+1. While I am very fond of mine, I am jealous that they don't have anywhere near the character that some others do.
That's a great ad.
Sorry y'all, hate to slaughter everyone but as someone with all wood floors and too many cats, get a Rainbow E2. Yeah, at $1.5K+ it's a serious chunk of change, but once you understand water beats any and every filter as a trap, nothing else even comes close. Plus, in my experience they are engineered at a very high quality, I'm 5+ years in and it still works like new and hasn't blinked since the day we bought it. If my house burned down and we lost everything one of,...
Fit looks great, congrats! But, as someone who lives in FL and works very hard to beat the heat, a DB is a bad choice to start with. Irregardless of material, weave, or lining configuration, the fact that you've got two layers instead of one across a 1/3 of your front torso plus larger lapels will defeat most/all the other "stay cool" features. No matter how light and open the material is, doubling it up probably puts you back to square one.
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)