or Connect

Posts by razl

I guess I should note that I only wear mine untucked and the length is perfect for that on me at 6'3. Also, with a ~41" chest and ~33" waist, the large wears on me as a nicely trim fit, and it's definitely not wide/squarish.
Geez, I can't believe I missed 'em!!Noted for the coming weekend edition
I kid you not just last night I was hanging mine from out of the wash and thought "they still practically look new". That's at about a year+ old and, being in Florida, I wear them a lot - like 4 days a week. I've got a total of 4 - navy, grey, white, and light blue - and they all are in heavy rotation. No joke, they're my go-to short sleeve "grab it out of the closet and throw it on" shirt.Shape is great, collars are still solid and proud, and I'll point out that I...
I love me some Kei.Treat it like a charcoal jacket with some visual texture; it looks to pair with lighter grey or navy trousers. I know it's partially lined which suggests it's for warmer weather but that dose of cotton+cashmere makes me think the material has some substance to it. If that's true, I bet it would rock in winter and fall with light flannels - again in mid, light grays and navy.@bdavro23Congrats!!!!
This made the latest round of The Best of B&S (Someone Should Buy This!)