or Connect

Posts by razl

What, wait, who? Form has to follow function, F 'em if they don't get that. Granted I'm sympathetic as a fellow traveler in a sweltering+humid environment, but I don't see why anyone would give you crap about it.
Wow, that grey gingham linen is some fantastic cloth. I'm going to pull one of your other pics of it here because it's such good looking material. Linen in gingham is fairly rare to begin with, but that looks to be about the most tidily woven linen I've ever seen.
Geez, do I know the feeling...
^^ I have nothing useful to contribute, other than to say I like the grain of the Vass lasts better. And, that be some serious pebblin' action on the Vosh. I know that doesn't help, but it's all I got.
Aw geez, so sorry to hear that.
Geez, that's a haul. But I gotta say I got a little hot and bothered at these 2 pics...
So, since I'm a 50, maybe the way I can pitch this to the little lady is that it has enough room for her to get inside with me for some roll-in-the-Kiton-kashmir together fun. It could work...Kidding aside (kinda) that thing is mind boggling'ly delicious!