or Connect

Posts by Chargersfan

Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar .... and your Canucks lost to that "worst team to ever win a championship". Butthurt much? Yup, they sure are...
Bahhhhhston are still faggots lol...don't really care that much...94 was worse. It's pretty cool seeing the pics of Bruins fans beaten unconscious on the streets though lol
Quote: Originally Posted by soxpats He was the idiot that thought it was so funny when Bruin player got knocked out of series with that late hit as well. What a douche bag. Actually, I did find it pretty funny Lol...especially when he was doing the funky chicken out there ha ha... and I am pretty sure that me and some of my crew would have some fun with the Baahhhston faggots out there at TD arena. I would say do that at Roger's, but none of...
Luongo is a fucking embarrassment...whole team decided not to bother showing up.
I wish I was in Boston now....I would love to fuck up some Bahhhston faggots...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sancho Panzo Christ ^yeah i know. there's no way lucic should've been given a penalty there in addition to burrows. Well, you may have the refs on your side, but even if the Bruins should win anything, it'll be tainted by the fact that they'll be the worst team to ever win a championship in the history of professional sports. Helps to have friends in your back pocket...eh Campbell, Bettman, NBC?
Just when you thought the officiating couldn't get any worse...it does... Wow...that was bizarre, bording on ridiculous
Quote: Originally Posted by guster Why do you keep whining about the suspension? Canucks got the better of that deal. How do you figure? The Bruins won the next two games?? And I am not 'whining' about the suspension, I am 'whining' about the arbitary nature of the suspension. Why so long for that hit, when other equally bad (or worse) hits got nothing? I guess having Colin Campbell as your dad helps eh??
Oh yeah, the Bruins are angels... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLs-g9lPEc Short memories too...oh and Ryder fucknuts didn't get any suspension for this 'hit'...
Just saw this sign in the Canucklehead's dressing room...