or Connect

Posts by mlyngard

Quote: Originally Posted by husbands I picked up some 3sixteen+ straight leg blacks and I'm very happy with the fit after soaking. I was going to be in the NYC area in a week to get a free chainstitch hem (since I bought directly through the store), but it might be a big hassle will there be any difference if I just get them hemmed at my regular place (they have hemmed a pair of NdG jeans for me and did a good...
1461 shoe. Made in the UK Doc Martens factory on the original '59' last. Top-grade. Worn once. Excellent, as-new condition in box. Asking $125 Web Page: http://www.drmartens.com/ProductDetail.asp?PID=12877001 Please email me at: mlyngard@gmail.com Continental US shipping included. Paypal only please. Will ship internationally. Please email me for rates (shipping is discounted but not included in sale price). Thanks.
Includes shipping. Eternal 811 Contest Jeans 32w, 30" inseam. Unworn. New soaked condition. $225.00 http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1301848085 Left Field White Oak Cone Denim Slim Fit 31w, 30.5" inseam Unworn. $125.00 Momotaro 0701 33w (fits like 32), 30.5" inseam. Worn approximately 20 times. Very little wear. Almost new condition. $175.00 Oni - New Blue Fit 32w, 30.5" inseam. Worn approximately 20 times. Very little wear. Almost new...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay-D Introducing denim labels Japan Blue and Momotaro: Coming June 2011 Japan Blue: We will stock 4 styles from Japan Blue in 2 fits. The fits offered will be the Momotaro tight straight fit and a slimmer fit called "skinny straight" which tapers from the thigh to the leg opening (my favorite fit by far!) Jay - very excited about the Japan Blue. Can you elaborate the "4 styles" part? Is this denim...
Quote: Originally Posted by falsestart Hey All - Need to hem my slim jims - any ideas where I can get orange thread to match - ? Thoughts appreciated. Blue in Green will make every attempt to color-match the existing thread when you have them chainstitch hem your jeans. I've never, ever been disappointed.
Warehouse sold. Denime dimensions added.
SDA sold. Denime added.
Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler Was it a hot wash or a cold wash? Were there any prior soaks? Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 its possible, but if they do it would be minimal as long as you do cold washes w/ no dryer. i forget what mine did. i usually wash all my raw denim twice before hemming. but im a freak... Chiming in on this one - you'll probably see more shrink on PBJs with a...
Warehouse 660 added
Quote: Originally Posted by SLeiber32 Ok, so I bought some Petit Standards and I fucked up the sizing. The general rule of thumb with APC (which I'm guessing you know) is to size down two from your normal waist size if you plan to wash these regularly, and down three if you're planning to wear them for extended periods without wash (to account for the huge amount of stretch APC have).