or Connect

Posts by zwyckoff

Lightly used Birkenstock Boston clog in size 44. These are the regular sized width. I wore them briefly and decided I needed to get the narrow.
Wore these for about 4 months. Always used shoe trees and are in great shape. They are Size 10 D. Shoes are only for sale. No shoe trees and no box.
Just received these boots in size 10 from Oak Street Bootmakers. They were only worn once for a few hours so are pretty much brand new. I just wore them to dinner and back to test out the size. I tried to go down a 1/2 size from my brannock but these actually do fit very true to size. These are an amazing pair of boots. You will not be disappointed with the quality. The cap toe version looks really nice in real life. They have natural colored Horween Chromexel...
Sold.
Sale pending.
Yes ive put a clear natural cream on them before. I will reapply some new black polish cream I recently bought and can retake some pictures with shoe trees in them. I should have taken pictures like this in the first place.
I have a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Black 9.5D for sale. I bought them new for $325 new and turned out to be too small for me. Ive worn them only two times and am taking a big hit from it. They are in great shape. Comes with extra shoe laces, shoe bags, and original box if you want it. There are a bunch of pictures. Shoe trees not included. I just polished them up and they are very shiny. Since they are almost new, im going to price them at $135 + $20...
Because it might run small and its a really nice jacket and I can just return it if the size doesnt fit.
Hi, I just purchased a J Crew Regent Peacoat with the Fox Brothers wool.. in large. I am thinking it might be too big for me and they are all sold out of mediums. Looking to find someone that just bought a medium looking for a large. Send me a PM if you want to sell yours or trade for my large. -Z
Guys, this shirt is still for sale.