or Connect

Posts by jeremyjoe

Quote: Originally Posted by theyare any idea what will be here? Not sure, usually sample sale of normstroms brands, seven for all mankind, true religion, ed hardy, english laundry, stitch is what i remember
thewarehousesale.com Event: \tTWS - New York Location: \tMetropolitan Pavilion The Gallery - 4th Level Address: \t 123 W. 18th St. New York, NY 10011 Date & Time: \t Friday 10/23/09 (10:00AM - 8:00PM) Saturday 10/24/09 (10:00AM - 8:00PM) RSVP: \tRSVP Now for FREE admission $5 Admission without RSVP at thewarehousesale.com
Here is my list from my phone that i use when thrifting....im not good on which quality is which but i usually go off what feels and looks nice on me for a good price...but ill be a thrifter for life Aquascutum Austin Reed Barbour Belvest Bijan Botany 500 Brioni Brooks Brothers Canali Vantarelli Cesare Attolini Charvet Chester Barrie Chipp Corneliani D' Avenza David Hart and Co Dior Homme Donna Karaan Dunill E Zenga Etro H Freeman and son Hart Schafffner and...
honestly it took me 2 years of tweaking and hti and misses until i was constistantly deamed "stylish"...l am not soo much into brand names, but more of what fits and and makes me feel more confident....low cut jeans not too expensive - guess, seven for mankind, levis.....try express or american apparel for basic clothes
when i was your age i was experimenting with my style, learn what fits you and looks good on you depending on the brand.....urban outfitters, american apperal, banana republic ,jcrew, second hand stores, ross, tj maxx, normstroms, saks 5, macys.....theres is such a wide range of different styles and prices....i recommend not investing too much until you get an understanding of the style you want....cause when starting out i made plenty of purchases that are now in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku You goin to the City? If so, NYC to me would be the mecca of thrifting. Hmm ive never been thrifting there, but im betting there is going to be more competition for things my size in NYC.....but hopefully youre right sucks on the isasa vest....i worked retail and we would lose holds all the time, you should have just hid it in the corner or a coat in the corner lol
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnShaft Oh, now THAT'S impressive! And I am GOOD at thrifting. Insanely good because I'm one cheap mick b*stard. But my hat is off to you. Yeah im lucky to live in a nice neighborhood and i know a couple towns near by that are nice and the thrift shoppers dont know anything outside polo or mall brands... Yesterday was a good score....ive been getting pickier though... $8 Chester Barrie Jacket, great silk...
if you have the time, check your local goodwill.....read the thrift store thread for good brands
got some nice finds today from my usual stores $9 Mani Giorgio Armani 2 button Suit - Doesnt even need to be taken to the tailor $3.50 Mani Giorgio Armani Jacket - couldnt find pants anywhere, but its nice and heavy $6 Gordon Rush shoes black no laces $1 E Zegna Tie $5 B. Republic Merino Wool sweater NWOT (I know its BR but it fit me well) $5 Paul Smith Button down cufflink shirt - small stain but oxy clean and shout stain remover does wonders $11 Jones New York wool...
I just got back from Paris, and their consignment stores were so over priced....a burberry jacket i got a thrift store for 8 bucks was 350 euros, and some LV mens boots for 500 euros....I couldnt find the zegna suits i saw, someone bought the jacket and left the vest and pants and the linen one left had way too many sweat stains Had some good finds today buy my cousins house. $2 gold/brass cufflinks $12 and $6 Two Neiman Marcus Jackets, one sandhurst and one wool, both 2...