or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

Rick Owens Geobaskets: some say TTS, some say post 2010 models now fit 0.5 sizes big. Which is it?
Just got the KVA's and they do fit .5-1 size big, although you could fit TTS if you didn't mind a little room. Thought I'd see if anyone here wants them (in the sig), if not I'll return in about a week.
Hey guys, Up for sale is a pair of brand new, in box Kris Van Assche black multilace sneakers in a size 44. These retail for 600+, same sneakers as seen here. They're beautiful in person--italian calfskin leather, black tone on tone stitching, back zipper enclosure, thick rubber sole. Here's your chance to get them for 40%+ off retail, in one of the more rare sizes to find. I ship USPS and will provide a tracking number immediately upon shipment.
anyone know if hypebeast does a big sale soon?
KVA multilace? A few people in this thread (particularly bows1) said that they fit TTS and he recommended getting the same size as your MMM size. Weird. Just ordered my pair so we'll see, but the gap between different posters is strange, unlike any other designer sneaker I can recall.
anywhere still have in stock the quilted sweatshirt, black, medium? Looks like it's sold out everywhere. Was hoping to catch it on sale.
stick with the MA-1.