or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

think these are legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAF-SIMONS-BLACK-LEATHER-VELCRO-HIGH-TOPS-/331116215826?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255
ktz f/w 2014
Hey guys, Cleaning out stuff in my closet that I've either never worn or worn rarely. Up for sale today is one of the best and rarest shirts Epaulet has ever made, the elusive Navy Pindot Japanese Flannel. Size medium. Made in Fall 2011 and never again, this shirt is absolutely gorgeous in person--made from an ultra soft Japanese flannel that Michael at Epaulet sourced. I bought this in 2011, wore it to lunch about a week later, and never wore it again. I've since had...
Hey guys, looking for a new with tags Rick MA-1 Bomber, with the down padding, either from f/w 2011 or f/w 2012. i'm a true medium, so depending on season i could be 48 or 50. Willing to pay top dollar. Send me a PM if you have one.
anyone know how the rick a/w 11 'limo' bombers fit? specifically the ma-1.
Lanvin f/w 14
I don't know why anyone orders from Norse store--you can expect to get hit with 30% fees since they refuse to mark down customs, effectively negating any discount you get.
disappointing.
Hey guys, Bought these from a webshop in europe, but they don't fit and the cost to ship them back for a return is like $40, so I thought I'd just sell them here. Only tried on, all tags attached, decided they weren't for me. essentially BNWT. You already know about these--best slim black denim on the market, never goes on sale, great quality, black hardware detailing. Size is 32x32. Price includes paypal fees and shipping on my end. I prefer USPS and will send a...
new balanciagas, pretty ugly colorway IMO