or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

disappointing.
Hey guys, Bought these from a webshop in europe, but they don't fit and the cost to ship them back for a return is like $40, so I thought I'd just sell them here. Only tried on, all tags attached, decided they weren't for me. essentially BNWT. You already know about these--best slim black denim on the market, never goes on sale, great quality, black hardware detailing. Size is 32x32. Price includes paypal fees and shipping on my end. I prefer USPS and will send a...
new balanciagas, pretty ugly colorway IMO
new on forwardforward wish they would stop with the nubuck/patent leather/weird materials and release the classic white and black leather from ss2011. one of my biggest sneaker regrets is not scooping these when i had the chance
11 inches.
beware, you will be raped by customs.
Rick Owens Geobaskets: some say TTS, some say post 2010 models now fit 0.5 sizes big. Which is it?
Just got the KVA's and they do fit .5-1 size big, although you could fit TTS if you didn't mind a little room. Thought I'd see if anyone here wants them (in the sig), if not I'll return in about a week.
Hey guys, Up for sale is a pair of brand new, in box Kris Van Assche black multilace sneakers in a size 44. These retail for 600+, same sneakers as seen here. They're beautiful in person--italian calfskin leather, black tone on tone stitching, back zipper enclosure, thick rubber sole. Here's your chance to get them for 40%+ off retail, in one of the more rare sizes to find. I ship USPS and will provide a tracking number immediately upon shipment.
anyone know if hypebeast does a big sale soon?