or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

Hey guys, looking for a new with tags Rick MA-1 Bomber, with the down padding, either from f/w 2011 or f/w 2012. i'm a true medium, so depending on season i could be 48 or 50. Willing to pay top dollar. Send me a PM if you have one.
anyone know how the rick a/w 11 'limo' bombers fit? specifically the ma-1.
Lanvin f/w 14
I don't know why anyone orders from Norse store--you can expect to get hit with 30% fees since they refuse to mark down customs, effectively negating any discount you get.
disappointing.
Hey guys, Bought these from a webshop in europe, but they don't fit and the cost to ship them back for a return is like $40, so I thought I'd just sell them here. Only tried on, all tags attached, decided they weren't for me. essentially BNWT. You already know about these--best slim black denim on the market, never goes on sale, great quality, black hardware detailing. Size is 32x32. Price includes paypal fees and shipping on my end. I prefer USPS and will send a...
new balanciagas, pretty ugly colorway IMO
new on forwardforward wish they would stop with the nubuck/patent leather/weird materials and release the classic white and black leather from ss2011. one of my biggest sneaker regrets is not scooping these when i had the chance
11 inches.
beware, you will be raped by customs.