or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

Quote: Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis Here is a sizing guide for sneakers, including CP's. maybe helpful. This thread is a trainwreck! looks like the link is broken
another sizing help question. I'm a true 10.5, and get either 10.5 or 11 for everything.. never buy anything size 10. Nike: 11 Clarks: 10.5 Adidas 10.5-11 Allen edmonds: 10.5 Lanvin: 9uk my width is a size D. so, 43 or 44?
Would you say this is better for someone whos a size 10 or someone whos a 10.5-11?
so those lanvins i posted earlier I bought from Farfetch. The boutique shipped them to me via DHL from italy. They arrived in 2 days. That was last week. Today, I got a bill from DHL for $181, a 37% customs fee. WTF!!!! This is on top of the 480 that I paid for the shoes, and 35 for the shipping. Great. Is there anything I can do? Why does Farfetch not tell you that you'll have to pay an extra 200 in customs fees?????
Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear he's kidding. How big is the stain, what is it? it's just some juice or food or something. it's a small ass dark mark. not really noticable but if there was a way to rub it out of the jeans without wiping away the indigo in that spot that would be tite.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Lanvins uppers isn't as bulky or padded though, it might look weird laced up with the jeans stacking up top. I think it works with bulkier shoes like ROs and KVAs or even Margiela Hi's but Lanvin is more sleek and less bulky up top. Might just be me. How do u like your RO sneakers? do u wear them a lot? I can't decide whether they're worth the $$.
Quote: Originally Posted by triumphman bleach is your friend. gets rid of every possible stain wouldn't rubbing bleach on jeans just stain them?
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl prob should tie them all the way and let your pants stack on top. imo leaving the tongue loose makes the shoe looser and less comfortable to wear and could look tacky. That's kid of what I was thinking. I think i could still pull off the tuck and have it laced up all the way and it wouldn't look too weird.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Welcome to the darkside. thanks. do you have an opinion on my question about lacing the hightops and loopholes? you seem like the resident sneaker expert on this forum, and i keep going back and forth about what looks best.
i'm sure this question has been asked before, but what's the preferred way to clean a stain on new-ish raw jeans without washing? Using a bunch of water and scrubbing usually makes the stain go away, but it also wipes the indigo off and leaves a faded mark. any solutions are am i fucked?