or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

Hi guys, I bought these from Epaulet in Manhattan yesterday, and after walking home in them, I decided they didn't fit. I sized down when I shouldn't have, and now you get a 20% discount for my mistake. Basically brand new (25 minutes of total wear), these boots are amazing. I'm going to go get the 10.5s later in the day. Best for a true size 10, these will fit perfectly. Crafted in Wisconsin with a rich brown Horsehide leather from Chicago's famous Horween tannery and a...
shameless plug, but my black apc fishtail (medium, brand new with tags) is on sale in the marketplace
why? it doesn't seen that controversial. people that have anecdotal stories of better results with multiple sets always seem to be just that--anecdotal. But if you look at any research (and there's been dozens of studies done with participants using both techniques) it's always in favor of one set to failure. Yes, you can gain the same results with multiple sets, but it essentially seems to amount to over-training, an unnecessary way to workout (although mentally it might...
why do people still preach weight lifting with multiple sets when it's been scientifically proven that one set to failure is the most effective, efficient way to build muscle?
cool! One more quick follow up question, what about cords? Any darker corduroy pants coming in anytime in the next month?
when can we expect new sizes/colors of chinos? specifically asking about the khaki canvas as well as wanting to know when new colors are slated to arrive. thanks.
hi guys, got a good one today. this is the APC Medium black fishtail parka, their signature jacket from the f/w 2010 line. It was purchased at Barney's in Manhattan for $695 last season and is impossible to find everywhere (I only know this because it took me 2 months to track it down). It has never been worn and is brand new with the Barney's tag still on. But after some medical procedures this year I need to pay down some of my hospital bills, so I need to let some of my...
hi mike, are you planning on doing a restock of the gunmetal rivet chinos anytime soon? on that note, what chinos are you planning on releasing in the next 2-3 months?
i will be in tomorrow for a medium too.
Hi guys, up for sale is another nearly deadstock shirt. This one is the Engineered Garments chambray workshirt, with the awesome and rare tabbed collar. this is from f/w 2009, and was purchased at SF affiliate Blake in Portland, Oregon for $165. Since then, I've worn it about 4-5 times, and just took it to get dry cleaned and pressed today, so it's ready to go and basically new. Please add 4% for paypal (or pay gift). PM me for any questions.