or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

dangerously close to going on a beams+ copping spree. this will be bad for my bank account. anyone familiar with their sizing know if it's true-to-size or to size up?
have drew and the gang ever thought about making a field/mountain parka?
yep, you're right, just found em. sold out too. so ill though.
can anyone identify these pants? they are so dope.
i know this has probably been answered, but the waist on the chinos can be let out a bit if they are too tight, right?
anywhere to get cowichan cardigans on sale?
anyone know where my best bet for getting a pair of wolverine 1000 miles on sale would be? upcoming black friday sales etc.
anyone know if uniqlo has black friday sales here in nyc? specifically thinking about oxford shirts. think those will be discounted?
one more thing: anyone hot washed and dried their workaday cords? did they shrink too much? was it ok? did it fuck up the fabric? thanks!
Hey guys, up for sale is a nearly unworn 3-pack of Uniqlo Oxfords, size XS. I have way too many oxford shirts, and I need to unload some of my newer, mostly unworn ones. These have all been purchased within the past year and were worn only 1-2 times each. I've taken them to the dry cleaner and gotten them dry cleaned and pressed, so they're good to go. For convenience, I want to sell them all together as a pack. These oxfords are among the best shirts I own, which is...