or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

does the waist on the cwu stretch with enough wear, or if it's tight now will it always be tight?
This is a rare gem from APC's f/w 2010 collection. It's a gorgeous wool overshirt that's meant for fall weather. Paid nearly $260 with tax for it from the APC store in SoHo. Only worn once since purchase, I've had it professionally cleaned and pressed and it's good to go. Extremely cozy yet slim fitting. Beautiful check pattern and great construction, unlike some other APC materials used recently. shoulders: 17 inches sleeves: 26 inches p2p: 20 inches front length: 25.5...
Had to proxy these bad boys from Tokyo over the winter, from the Beams+ F/W 2011 collection. Extremely rare and hard to find now. Only wore them once since I bought them--for some reason I have just been living in denim this year. They're made out of a grey wool that's absolutely gorgeous. woven in japan, it's substantial, but not overly so. Best for a size 32. Paid $430 for these plus proxy fee. made in japan, and with that beams quality and perfect relaxed, yet slim...
Hey guys, another rare Epaulet piece that's impossible to find, and in a nearly deadstock condition. This is the Epaulet Tartan Mashup shirt in the ill green check colorway. A statement piece. Only been worn 3 times, then has been professionally cleaned and pressed, basically meaning it's new. A great deal for a shirt that's impossible to find and nearly half off. I ship USPS priority mail and will provide a tracking number upon shipment. PM me for questions. (size...
Beautiful and rare, the Bedford Moss Cords are a fine, military-strength cord that can take a beating, while still being light enough to wear in any temp. No longer available in this fabric, these are awesome, awesome pants. I wore them twice over the winter but just haven't been wearing anything but denim this past year, so I want them to go to a home where they'll be appreciated. I've dry cleaned them and professionally pressed them, and that, in combination with them...
NE one?
anywhere left to grab a two tone sweatshirt (grey on grey preferably) in a 46?
how much does the lamb break in? Just got my black lamb cwu, its amazing, but a little tight, partcularly in the waist, when zipped up. Does this go away after a bunch of wear? how much can I expect it to stretch and mold to my body, if at all?
Yes, one of the reasons I never shop with Norse store anymore is their full customs forms markup. Ordered a pair of pants and some boots from them for a total of around $430 in april, got it delivered by fedex. One week later, a customs bill showed up from fedex for $90. Never again from norse store.
no lanvins in the tbs sale. oh well.