or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

Beautiful and rare, the Bedford Moss Cords are a fine, military-strength cord that can take a beating, while still being light enough to wear in any temp. No longer available in this fabric, these are awesome, awesome pants. I wore them twice over the winter but just haven't been wearing anything but denim this past year, so I want them to go to a home where they'll be appreciated. I've dry cleaned them and professionally pressed them, and that, in combination with them...
NE one?
anywhere left to grab a two tone sweatshirt (grey on grey preferably) in a 46?
how much does the lamb break in? Just got my black lamb cwu, its amazing, but a little tight, partcularly in the waist, when zipped up. Does this go away after a bunch of wear? how much can I expect it to stretch and mold to my body, if at all?
Yes, one of the reasons I never shop with Norse store anymore is their full customs forms markup. Ordered a pair of pants and some boots from them for a total of around $430 in april, got it delivered by fedex. One week later, a customs bill showed up from fedex for $90. Never again from norse store.
no lanvins in the tbs sale. oh well.
hey guys, got 5 tees up for sale. they're cheaper if you buy multiple ones. All have been worn about the same amount of times (5-10) and have been washed around 3 times each. They've been professionally cleaned and are good 2 go. holla if you want to make an offer. I ship USPS priority mail. Original Fake Tee ($30) size Medium Supreme "The Specials" Tee, size Medium ($20) Supreme Miles Davis Tee ($20) size L but fits M Bape '06 Camo Tee ($20) L but fits...
Hi all, up for sale is a pair of Epaulet chinos in the gunmetal colorway.They have only been worn three times. Yes, three times. I know a lot of people on this forum will say 'worn a few times' and that really means 15 times. These, however, worn literally worn on 3 days, for a total of 4-6 hours. They're just a tad small on me. Anyways, they're basically brand new and $90 is a great deal for these. They're already a great deal at retail, and now these are 30% below that....
i wear a 10.5 in clarks and these fit about the same. best for a 10.5-11.
which one is better: or