or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

the main reason i believed it to be oversized when i tried it on was the super long sleeves that bunched up on me. It's also generally loose. I don't have short arms by any means but that's what I noticed. I don't prefer a 'tight' fit, but i thought the 46 fit like a relaxed medium, while the 48 was really big. put it this way: the 46 was much, much more relaxed fitting than an APC medium sweater.
for what it's worth, I tried on multiple sizes and I think it's oversized.
a sales associate in NY told me yesterday that for geller, a 46 is a medium, not a 48. is he right?
looking for a pair of black designer sweatpants, nice enough to wear out and not look like a retard. any advice?
21" pit to pit16" shoulder to shoulder26" shoulder to cuff30" shoulder to hem
if anyones interested, i'm selling my unworn indian arrow shirt in a 48
This is the rare and sold out Ethnic Arrow shirt from Our Legacy's F/W 2011 collection. It's sold out everywhere, and the fabric and pattern stitching on it is really nice. Woven canvas twill. Bought it from Folk's online store and it's never been worn before. I ship USPS priority in the US, and will provide a tracking number immediately after shipment. PM me for questions. 21" pit to pit 16" shoulder to shoulder 26" shoulder to cuff 30" shoulder to hem
if u have the grey on grey oversized geller 2-tone sweatshirt in 46, PM me!
they rape u on customs fees
i love the dip dye sweatshirt so much, but $310 is so much. There's no way this piece makes it to sales season, right?