or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

hey, does anyone know if the ribbed waistband on cwu's/bombers stretches at all? My jacket looks great unzipped, but when zipped it, it billows inward at the waist. I've worn it twice but it still looks the same. Does it ever stretch out, and is there anything I can do to stretch it out?
anyway to take the suede namepatch off my cwu without ruining the jacket/leather? aka is this possible?
Hi all, up for sale is a brand new, never-worn Rogues Galley canvas pullover in black. A perfect pullover piece with nice detailing. Very nice piece that I just haven't had a chance to wear yet. If you wear a medium in most shirts, you'll be fine in this. PM for questions. I ship USPS and will always provide you with a tracking number immediately after shipment. p2p: 21.5 shoulder: 18 sleeve: n/a (raglan sleeves so can't measure) front length: 23 back length: 25
Hi all, up for sale is a pair of the sold out Epaulet Kennebec boots from f/w 2011. Made in Maine, with Horween Chromexcel, using genuine moccasin construction and hand-stitching. Vibram sole. Fits a 10.5-11 nicely. Retailing for $350, I've worn them about 2-3 times and am looking for $125 shipped and tracked anywhere in the US. PM for international quote. Paypal +4% or gift.
like what? I'm just looking for a nice black crewneck to wear this fall/winter, preferably one that doesn't have a suburban dad fit.
what to pick... alexander wang vs Robert Geller or am i just an idiot for wanting a nice black sweatshirt and should just stick to hanes/uniqlo/h&m?
what to pick... alexander wang vs Robert Geller
Nearly DS (worn twice, basically brand new) TOJ Fishtail parka in navy. I ship USPS priority. Add 4% for paypal or pay gift (check my seller rating). PM for questions. Measurements: Shoulders: 18 Chest: 22 Front Length: 28.6 Back length: 31.2 Sleeve: 27
any other recommended spots to hit up tonight in nyc?
Beams+ cardigan from f/w 2011. Size large (but japanese sized so translates to Medium in American/Euro brands). new without tags. had to proxy from japan, paid almost 400. asking 175 shipped. PM for questions. Fit: best for a true medium. I'm a medium in geller, apc, gitman, engineered garments, etc and this fits perfectly. p2p: 21.5 inches sleeve: 24 front length: 25 shoulder: 18 Here's another photo of the blue version: