or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

Hey guys, up for sale is a pair of the sold out dark navy margiela GATs from spring 2012. You know the deal--made in Italy, nappa leather, beautiful suede outline, thick padded insole. Most comfortable shoes I own. Size 44 (10.5 or 11 US will fit these fine). Unfortunately, I need the cash for some bills I need to get caught up on. The history on these is this: I bought these from Tres Bien for around $375 in May, wore them occasionally throughout the summer--maybe...
From Daiki's beautiful F/W 2011 collection is the extremely rare shawl collar cardigan in a gorgeous brown and white pattern--brand new, never worn. I dare you to find this piece anywhere else in the world. As far as I'm aware, only a few stores ever ordered this piece, and only one store ordered it in this colorway (Blake, in Portland, OR). made with daiki's custom wool blend, this piece is amazingly soft, nothing like most itchy wool cardigans. It feels luxurious and...
A pair of the famously well-fitting, quality made rivet chinos from Epaulet in a size 32. Worn twice, dry cleaned and pressed professionally, and now good to go to a home where they'll be used. PM for questions; add $4 for paypal or pay gift.
+1
anyone ever felt/seen these in person? unis varsity jacket
do i need a receipt to do the free tailoring? bout some trousers a month or so ago, have no idea where the receipt is, but want to get them hemmed. still doable?
Hey guys, Got a basically brand new black lamb CWU from TOJ. Beautiful jacket, haven't really even gotten a chance to wear it yet, but I've come across some unexpected medical expenses and so I'll let this one go. It's basically a medium/48 with some very small adjustments. Here they are: shoulders 17.3" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.9" midsection 19.8" waist 17.9" body length, front 23.0" body length, back 25.3" sleeve length, from shoulder 26.2" sleeve width @ pit 7.0" sleeve...
hey, does anyone know if the ribbed waistband on cwu's/bombers stretches at all? My jacket looks great unzipped, but when zipped it, it billows inward at the waist. I've worn it twice but it still looks the same. Does it ever stretch out, and is there anything I can do to stretch it out?
anyway to take the suede namepatch off my cwu without ruining the jacket/leather? aka is this possible?
Hi all, up for sale is a brand new, never-worn Rogues Galley canvas pullover in black. A perfect pullover piece with nice detailing. Very nice piece that I just haven't had a chance to wear yet. If you wear a medium in most shirts, you'll be fine in this. PM for questions. I ship USPS and will always provide you with a tracking number immediately after shipment. p2p: 21.5 shoulder: 18 sleeve: n/a (raglan sleeves so can't measure) front length: 23 back length: 25