or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

would like to know this too. Are they even doing sales since they went to a webstore-only model?
forgot when s/s sales start up for ssense/lncc/etc, pretty soon right? mid june?
anyone have any experience with sivasdescalzo?
just won this on ebay. think it's legit? looks fine, but not 100% sure. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-RICK-OWENS-PLINTH-FW13-MA-1-FLIGHT-BOMBER-JACKET-BLACK-MEDIUM-48-50-/261468851960?autorefresh=true&ViewItem=&ssPageName=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A3160&item=261468851960&nma=true&si=RZ%252FE4cMWSLAj5iPvrC5xTh%252FsDjk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
kinda mad i slept on these. hopefully they'll re-release sometime.
no one cares
Care to share a few templates that have worked well?
Hi guys, Wondering if anyone has a good approach to writing post interview thank you letters that are interesting/good and not totally generic. Everything I've read gives some sort of boring format that's like "thanks for interviewing me, i think i would a good candidate for the job, I have the skills you want, thanks again." But that seems so predictable, stale. Anyone else have any approaches that have worked well, or seen some good ones?
get a 43 in the cp lows and a 44 in the slps.
I bought and returned geos from this season. they fit 0.5 sizes big. if you're a 43.5 in mmm, get the 43 in geos.