or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

best rick owens pic from the show
eh, i still like the design a lot. super clean IMO. btw, anyone catch ASAP rockin the 2008 rafs on letterman last night? not really my thing (look too much like ski boots), but an interesting design nonetheless Inspired by Van Doesburg - Model Maison d'Artiste, 1923
SLP's are so bland. They look like a non-perforated stan smith. pass. On another note, I keep seeing these on Tumblr, and every time it makes me mad. Why did I not jump on these a few seasons ago when they were floating around? So dope. If I recall correctly, they weren't even that hyped at the time, and most pairs made it to sale without any fanfare.
not my pic, but here's a fit pic of the SLP highs
beware, norse store charges full customs. expect to pay an additional 30% of your order to fedex.
agreed, a very boring design IMO
you don't have to put a goth ninja up there, but I agree with the above poster that it's way too classic menswear for SW+D. Why have a guy in a suit? There's no discussion threads on the SW+D forum that talk about ties, blazers (besides the random ones offered in the epaulet thread), or anything else in that fit. That guy is not representative of the average SW+D person, they're in classic menswear. Makes no sense.Like I said, doesn't necessarily have to be goth ninja rick...
answering my own question--someone just posted this on tumblr. so amazing:
looks like you're right. It may just be the picture, but the toebox does look slightly more bulbous:Also, if i'm not mistaken, wasn't there a black and white version similar to these, with a black almost everything but some white around the back?
I wonder if KVA will ever bring these back. if i'm not mistaken, he hasn't done the all black with this type of sole since 2010. so nice.