or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

answering my own question--someone just posted this on tumblr. so amazing:
looks like you're right. It may just be the picture, but the toebox does look slightly more bulbous:Also, if i'm not mistaken, wasn't there a black and white version similar to these, with a black almost everything but some white around the back?
I wonder if KVA will ever bring these back. if i'm not mistaken, he hasn't done the all black with this type of sole since 2010. so nice.
if anyone is looking for the shawl collar cardigan in a medium...
does rick owens make any ribbed collar leathers besides the MA-1?
yeah, looking for some derbies with a creeper sole as well.
I'm actually second guessing myself about this now as well. I bought a $300 made in Italy item about 7 months ago in May and they marked it down for me so I didn't have to pay duties. But it seems like over the summer they started marking it at full value. Now I'm hearing that they are still marking full value, but might be swallowing the duties on their end so the customer doesn't have to pay. Does anyone know?
LN-CC, antonioli, and Tres Bien are reliably duty free. End, Wrong Weather, Norse store are guaranteed to get hit with duties. anyone know about Oki-Ni?
not my listing, but saw this earlier today: http://www.styleforum.net/t/327655/mmm-margiela-gat-sz-44-11-us-bnib
I think these will probably end up being my first givenchy sneakers. they're just so nice.