or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod703971
ahhh... so many conflicting messages. don't know what to do.
Handmade in Europe with lambskin sleeves, the varsity by luxury start up Enfin Leve is a rare piece now. This is a custom makeup to have set-in sleeves instead of raglan. It's gorgeous. Brand new. Shipping included. Paid 450 for it. Instant $100 discount for a sold out item. Just need to clear cash for medical bills right now. PM for questions. Fits like a true to size medium. Size chart:
anything v-neck wearing blazers casually chinos loafers any kind of visible pocket square or hankerchief obnoxious branding or huge patterns (I'm looking at you, givenchy) peacoats or chesterfields
the current selection at the lanvin store in nyc
a meeting of baller sneakers
those are really cool. I wish they still had the blacks in a 44, would cop asap.
where are you seeing them on forward? lt looks like they only have the boot-soled version from last season, not the sneakers.
nice, those are cool. I believe they are a navy colorway though, which is kind of disappointing. I think these are the black and white ones I was originally trying to find. so dope. better than the all black or all white coloway IMO. hopefully they bring these back sometime in the next few seasons.
thanks, looks like they're already sold out of 11 when you click on them though.