or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

I'm somewhere between a us 10.5-11 depending on the sneaker, and I go with a size 9 lanvin.
those are some kind of weird acid washed black/dark grey tinged thing. I just want an all black 3 strap sneaker, no gumsoles either, only black. Not sure if they will ever do it though.
wonder if they'll ever release an all black version of these. or an all white
WSJ hatin' on the prada creepers http://live.wsj.com/video/will-you-wear-the-brothel-creeper/94491708-45DD-4077-99A0-653D79402F5B.html?mod=WSJ_article_outbrain&obref=obnetwork#!94491708-45DD-4077-99A0-653D79402F5B
looks like some gross KVA multilace sneakers in a green/navy colorway are coming for fall--look on the bottom left. (from KVA's f/w 13 showroom)
same. asked the manager of the h&m flagship on 5th ave and he said he's never seen it.
Hey guys, Up for sale is a nearly new (worn 3-4x) Epaulet shirt, made with their famous small batch shirting process, cut in a gorgeous japanese checkered flannel. Sold out and hard to find now. Only wore this out to lunch maybe 3 times at most, and recently professionally cleaned and pressed and good to go now. A great piece-- the japanese flannel cloth is ridiculously soft. I ship USPS and always provide a tracking number immediately after shipment. PM for any other...
anyone know how dana lee sweatshirts fit? I like a slightly slouchy look. wondering if i should stay true to size or size up.
should I size up on the pocket sweater if i like a slightly slouchy fit, or does the true to size run slouchy without having to size up?
from the robert geller thread: looks like some new geller x cp's are on the way.