or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

You pre-ordered them from a Balenciaga boutique, right? When I checked yesterday, they were all completely cleared out, unless you're a size 39 or 40.
It's from Ghesquière, which makes me a little nervous. I hope Wang doesn't kill them off.
more pics of balenciaga s/s 2013. according to the balenciaga sales associate in NYC, these run true to size, unlike arenas or previous models.
yes.so let me get this straight:1. You should size down one from your true size (MMM size) for CP, except if you have wide feet, in which case go TTS.2. You should always size down one for new season KVA and Balenciaga sneakers, because they have the same long CP midsole, but not the narrowness of CPs.Is that right?
The design is bland. Not that I don't appreciate a clean minimalist aesthetic, because I do. But the silhouette on a minimal shoe like the common projects hi's are so much more appealing to me for some reason.
the hi's look much better than the lows, but still not nice enough to drop 300+ on (i'm assuming they'll be much more than that). on another note, anyone know any other stockists besides antonioli, hypebeast, and luisaviaroma carrying the KVA multi-lace sneakers in black? They're already sold out for size 44's on hypebeast and luisaviaroma, while antonioli wants $640 for them (weird, since hypebeast charged $460 and all other retailers have them for 600). I had been...
www.northwestlife.tumblr.com
anyone?
anywhere in NYC that stocks KVA sneaks?
S/S 2007