or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

yes.so let me get this straight:1. You should size down one from your true size (MMM size) for CP, except if you have wide feet, in which case go TTS.2. You should always size down one for new season KVA and Balenciaga sneakers, because they have the same long CP midsole, but not the narrowness of CPs.Is that right?
The design is bland. Not that I don't appreciate a clean minimalist aesthetic, because I do. But the silhouette on a minimal shoe like the common projects hi's are so much more appealing to me for some reason.
the hi's look much better than the lows, but still not nice enough to drop 300+ on (i'm assuming they'll be much more than that). on another note, anyone know any other stockists besides antonioli, hypebeast, and luisaviaroma carrying the KVA multi-lace sneakers in black? They're already sold out for size 44's on hypebeast and luisaviaroma, while antonioli wants $640 for them (weird, since hypebeast charged $460 and all other retailers have them for 600). I had been...
www.northwestlife.tumblr.com
anyone?
anywhere in NYC that stocks KVA sneaks?
S/S 2007
Hey guys, up for sale is a pair of Engineered Garments Workaday Cords in the brown colorway, size 34, which is equivalent to a 32-33 (these pants fit about a size small). I bought them at Nepenthes in NYC last year, wore them around 20 times, and have since had them professionally cleaned and pressed and in my closet for around 6 months, so I thought it's time for them to go to a new home. I'm asking 115 shipped anywhere in the US, PM me for international.
Hi all, got a pair of APC washed overdyed black jeans in a 32, in the new standard cut. Best for a size 33-34 waist, or a 32 if you're ok wearing a belt. I got these professionally hemmed by my tailor in NYC (original hem stiching), so please make note, these are hemmed to around a 30-31 inch. They will work for people 5'10 and shorter, but above that they might be a little short. Anything 5'10 and under will be good though. Anyways, I bought them, got them hemmed, wore...
Someone posted about this a while back, but I just got back from the 5th ave flagship in NYC and I can confirm that the T000's have been discontinued. The new skinny denim has a slightly waxy, more sheen-y look to it, and is also a bit rougher compared to the softer T000's. Because of that, the newer ones don't look as jet black as the older ones. Additionally, the T000 leather patch on the back is gone on the new ones, as well as the other tag explaining that the denim is...