or Connect

Posts by cl smooth

just won this on ebay. think it's legit? looks fine, but not 100% sure. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-RICK-OWENS-PLINTH-FW13-MA-1-FLIGHT-BOMBER-JACKET-BLACK-MEDIUM-48-50-/261468851960?autorefresh=true&ViewItem=&ssPageName=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A3160&item=261468851960&nma=true&si=RZ%252FE4cMWSLAj5iPvrC5xTh%252FsDjk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
kinda mad i slept on these. hopefully they'll re-release sometime.
no one cares
Care to share a few templates that have worked well?
Hi guys, Wondering if anyone has a good approach to writing post interview thank you letters that are interesting/good and not totally generic. Everything I've read gives some sort of boring format that's like "thanks for interviewing me, i think i would a good candidate for the job, I have the skills you want, thanks again." But that seems so predictable, stale. Anyone else have any approaches that have worked well, or seen some good ones?
get a 43 in the cp lows and a 44 in the slps.
I bought and returned geos from this season. they fit 0.5 sizes big. if you're a 43.5 in mmm, get the 43 in geos.
Hey guys, have a quick question about the classic white/black geo colorway: are there multiple shades of white that they use for the laces/leather? I just received the ss14 geos, and the laces (and to some extent, the white leather) is almost a beige colorway in person. Is that how they all are, or is it just this season, and in other seasons the laces and leather are a bone white color? These are ss14 these are from 2012 Is it just the lighting, or is the white...
How much does it cost to use Tres Bien's fedex return service? From the US.
anyone know a good place to get a wool/leather varsity jacket cleaned in NYC?